There are 84 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers vs Giants tix questions

Question for those more familiar with the Stadium. What row in Lower Reserved does coverage from the upper deck begin? Rainy
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Tickets go on sale on Wed!

10am season ticket holders

1pm for general public

Per 49ers twitter

WTF READ HERE DERPS

how much is it for season ticket holders?
  • BMHo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:
Need help:

I if were to fly in for the game. What airport would be closest to the Stick & how long of a cab ride is it from the airport? Thanks

SFO is 15 mins away. But during that day, chances are it'll take 30+ to get in.

ADDITIONALLY:
As a season ticket holder, we get our tickets before everyone else (it costs twice to three times of what the regular season tickets cost). We bought Wild Card, Divisional, and Conference finals tickets before the season was over. If they didn't make it to any of those games, a refund is issued to you or is transferred to next year's season ticket.

Tickets are going to be on sale Wednesday. But chances are, it's going to be a slim chance you'll get the tickets. Last round, the tickets sold out in less than 10 seconds. I tried buying some more.

Since people are asking for tickets here >>> I do have tickets for sale... 2 seats at UB19, Row B (http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/san_francisco_49ers/?&pn=p_upper_19_1) - I can sell it to you lower than StubHub and TicketMaster, but don't low ball me. Feel free to PM me or email me at epsilonlegend[at]hotmail[dot]com.

I will be trying to buy more tickets when they come out. I can try helping you guys (at a low cost of course )
[ Edited by BMHo on Jan 16, 2012 at 3:13 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Tickets go on sale on Wed!

10am season ticket holders

1pm for general public

Per 49ers twitter

WTF READ HERE DERPS

how much is it for season ticket holders?

I just noticed face value for lower box endzone seats are around $185 based on the WZ forums background pic
Originally posted by BMHo:
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:
Need help:

I if were to fly in for the game. What airport would be closest to the Stick & how long of a cab ride is it from the airport? Thanks

SFO is 15 mins away. But during that day, chances are it'll take 30+ to get in.

ADDITIONALLY:
As a season ticket holder, we get our tickets before everyone else (it costs twice to three times of what the regular season tickets cost). We bought Wild Card, Divisional, and Conference finals tickets before the season was over. If they didn't make it to any of those games, a refund is issued to you or is transferred to next year's season ticket.

Tickets are going to be on sale Wednesday. But chances are, it's going to be a slim chance you'll get the tickets. Last round, the tickets sold out in less than 10 seconds. I tried buying some more.

Since people are asking for tickets here >>> I do have tickets for sale... 2 seats at UB19, Row B (http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/san_francisco_49ers/?&pn=p_upper_19_1) - I can sell it to you lower than StubHub and TicketMaster, but don't low ball me. Feel free to PM me or email me at epsilonlegend[at]hotmail[dot]com.

I will be trying to buy more tickets when they come out. I can try helping you guys (at a low cost of course )

I thought you had a buyer for 1k?
Lol
If I'm not mistaken aren't those tickets $25-35 a seat per game for season tickets
Championship game it said it cost like $59-79 per seat
I understand people are trying to sell these to pay for next years, but your f**king fellow hardcore fans. I paid $300 for lower reserve, so paying $300 for upper reserve is weak.
$200-$250 per seat is still a profit for you and you help a fellow hardcore fan
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Lol
If I'm not mistaken aren't those tickets $25-35 a seat per game for season tickets
I understand people are trying to sell these to pay for next years, but your f**king fellow hardcore fans. I paid $300 for lower reserve, so paying $300 for upper reserve is weak.

My upper reserve were $120 a piece. Season ticket price.
Just went to Stub Hub and seats appear to be for sale right now. What are tickets to be released Wed?
How exactly does the Ticketmaster sale work? Somebody with indepth knowledge would be very helpful thanks.
Originally posted by Shorteous:
How exactly does the Ticketmaster sale work? Somebody with indepth knowledge would be very helpful thanks.

In my experience... It doesn't.
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
Lol

My upper reserve were $120 a piece. Season ticket price.

What seats?
  • BMHo
  • Veteran
Lol
I'm trying to get more for it.

But yeah... Good luck with with the $25 a ticket. ;) My tickets were 130+ face. You won't find that price anywhere around where I sit. Also, yeah, you could get lower reserves for 300, all the way in the back, where the field of view is bad. I'm second row and higher up, which is closer to the action than those sitting in lower reserve.

Also, why you trying to ruin a sale?! Haha.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I wonder I ticket prices will go way down as we get closer to gameday just like they did for the Saints game.

i saw some on stubhub for 30,000 and 20,000, in the upper reserve end zone areas
  • BMHo
  • Veteran
Lol
I ended up selling them for 1,200... Sorry guys, no more tickets. These tickets aren't for the cheap or the cheap minded.
Originally posted by kodiak9er:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I wonder I ticket prices will go way down as we get closer to gameday just like they did for the Saints game.

i saw some on stubhub for 30,000 and 20,000, in the upper reserve end zone areas

How much lower did they drop as gameday got closer?
NFC championship tickets are going for 350+ a piece and thats nosebleeds, sections lower than that 1k! its nutts, ill be in SF watching the game but definitly not at the stick