There are 785 users in the forums
49ers vs Giants tix questions
Jan 16, 2012 at 3:03 PM
- The_Stick
- Veteran
- Posts: 2
Question for those more familiar with the Stadium. What row in Lower Reserved does coverage from the upper deck begin? Rainy
Jan 16, 2012 at 3:07 PM
- 49ersalldaway126
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,549
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Tickets go on sale on Wed!
10am season ticket holders
1pm for general public
Per 49ers twitter
WTF READ HERE DERPS
how much is it for season ticket holders?
Jan 16, 2012 at 3:11 PM
- BMHo
- Veteran
- Posts: 31
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:
Need help:
I if were to fly in for the game. What airport would be closest to the Stick & how long of a cab ride is it from the airport? Thanks
SFO is 15 mins away. But during that day, chances are it'll take 30+ to get in.
ADDITIONALLY:
As a season ticket holder, we get our tickets before everyone else (it costs twice to three times of what the regular season tickets cost). We bought Wild Card, Divisional, and Conference finals tickets before the season was over. If they didn't make it to any of those games, a refund is issued to you or is transferred to next year's season ticket.
Tickets are going to be on sale Wednesday. But chances are, it's going to be a slim chance you'll get the tickets. Last round, the tickets sold out in less than 10 seconds. I tried buying some more.
Since people are asking for tickets here >>> I do have tickets for sale... 2 seats at UB19, Row B (http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/san_francisco_49ers/?&pn=p_upper_19_1) - I can sell it to you lower than StubHub and TicketMaster, but don't low ball me. Feel free to PM me or email me at epsilonlegend[at]hotmail[dot]com.
I will be trying to buy more tickets when they come out. I can try helping you guys (at a low cost of course
)
[ Edited by BMHo on Jan 16, 2012 at 3:13 PM ]
Jan 16, 2012 at 3:12 PM
- mod
- Veteran
- Posts: 42,463
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Tickets go on sale on Wed!
10am season ticket holders
1pm for general public
Per 49ers twitter
WTF READ HERE DERPS
how much is it for season ticket holders?
I just noticed face value for lower box endzone seats are around $185 based on the WZ forums background pic
Jan 16, 2012 at 3:36 PM
- solidg2000
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,320
Originally posted by BMHo:Originally posted by canadian49erfan:Need help:
I if were to fly in for the game. What airport would be closest to the Stick & how long of a cab ride is it from the airport? Thanks
SFO is 15 mins away. But during that day, chances are it'll take 30+ to get in.
ADDITIONALLY:
As a season ticket holder, we get our tickets before everyone else (it costs twice to three times of what the regular season tickets cost). We bought Wild Card, Divisional, and Conference finals tickets before the season was over. If they didn't make it to any of those games, a refund is issued to you or is transferred to next year's season ticket.
Tickets are going to be on sale Wednesday. But chances are, it's going to be a slim chance you'll get the tickets. Last round, the tickets sold out in less than 10 seconds. I tried buying some more.
Since people are asking for tickets here >>> I do have tickets for sale... 2 seats at UB19, Row B (http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/san_francisco_49ers/?&pn=p_upper_19_1) - I can sell it to you lower than StubHub and TicketMaster, but don't low ball me. Feel free to PM me or email me at epsilonlegend[at]hotmail[dot]com.
I will be trying to buy more tickets when they come out. I can try helping you guys (at a low cost of course)
I thought you had a buyer for 1k?
Lol
If I'm not mistaken aren't those tickets $25-35 a seat per game for season tickets
Championship game it said it cost like $59-79 per seat
I understand people are trying to sell these to pay for next years, but your f**king fellow hardcore fans. I paid $300 for lower reserve, so paying $300 for upper reserve is weak.
$200-$250 per seat is still a profit for you and you help a fellow hardcore fan
Jan 16, 2012 at 3:40 PM
- skeetskeet
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,525
Originally posted by solidg2000:I thought you had a buyer for 1k?
Lol
If I'm not mistaken aren't those tickets $25-35 a seat per game for season tickets
Championship game it said it cost like $59-79 per seat
I understand people are trying to sell these to pay for next years, but your f**king fellow hardcore fans. I paid $300 for lower reserve, so paying $300 for upper reserve is weak.
$200-$250 per seat is still a profit for you and you help a fellow hardcore fan
My upper reserve were $120 a piece. Season ticket price.
Jan 16, 2012 at 3:45 PM
- NinerinMo
- Veteran
- Posts: 858
Just went to Stub Hub and seats appear to be for sale right now. What are tickets to be released Wed?
Jan 16, 2012 at 3:47 PM
- Shorteous
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,299
How exactly does the Ticketmaster sale work? Somebody with indepth knowledge would be very helpful thanks.
Jan 16, 2012 at 3:52 PM
- The_Stick
- Veteran
- Posts: 2
Originally posted by Shorteous:
How exactly does the Ticketmaster sale work? Somebody with indepth knowledge would be very helpful thanks.
In my experience... It doesn't.
Jan 16, 2012 at 3:58 PM
- solidg2000
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,320
Originally posted by skeetskeet:Originally posted by solidg2000:I thought you had a buyer for 1k?
Lol
If I'm not mistaken aren't those tickets $25-35 a seat per game for season tickets
Championship game it said it cost like $59-79 per seat
I understand people are trying to sell these to pay for next years, but your f**king fellow hardcore fans. I paid $300 for lower reserve, so paying $300 for upper reserve is weak.
$200-$250 per seat is still a profit for you and you help a fellow hardcore fan
My upper reserve were $120 a piece. Season ticket price.
What seats?
Jan 16, 2012 at 6:12 PM
- BMHo
- Veteran
- Posts: 31
Originally posted by solidg2000:I'm trying to get more for it.
I thought you had a buyer for 1k?
Lol
If I'm not mistaken aren't those tickets $25-35 a seat per game for season tickets
Championship game it said it cost like $59-79 per seat
I understand people are trying to sell these to pay for next years, but your f**king fellow hardcore fans. I paid $300 for lower reserve, so paying $300 for upper reserve is weak.
$200-$250 per seat is still a profit for you and you help a fellow hardcore fan

But yeah... Good luck with with the $25 a ticket. ;) My tickets were 130+ face. You won't find that price anywhere around where I sit. Also, yeah, you could get lower reserves for 300, all the way in the back, where the field of view is bad. I'm second row and higher up, which is closer to the action than those sitting in lower reserve.
Also, why you trying to ruin a sale?! Haha.
Jan 16, 2012 at 6:31 PM
- kodiak9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 258
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I wonder I ticket prices will go way down as we get closer to gameday just like they did for the Saints game.
i saw some on stubhub for 30,000 and 20,000, in the upper reserve end zone areas
Jan 16, 2012 at 10:38 PM
- BMHo
- Veteran
- Posts: 31
Originally posted by solidg2000:I ended up selling them for 1,200... Sorry guys, no more tickets. These tickets aren't for the cheap or the cheap minded.
I thought you had a buyer for 1k?
Lol
If I'm not mistaken aren't those tickets $25-35 a seat per game for season tickets
Championship game it said it cost like $59-79 per seat
I understand people are trying to sell these to pay for next years, but your f**king fellow hardcore fans. I paid $300 for lower reserve, so paying $300 for upper reserve is weak.
$200-$250 per seat is still a profit for you and you help a fellow hardcore fan
Jan 17, 2012 at 6:11 AM
- mannydawson
- Veteran
- Posts: 357
Originally posted by kodiak9er:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I wonder I ticket prices will go way down as we get closer to gameday just like they did for the Saints game.
i saw some on stubhub for 30,000 and 20,000, in the upper reserve end zone areas
How much lower did they drop as gameday got closer?
Jan 17, 2012 at 6:25 AM
- SundayTicket
- Member
- Posts: 5,316
NFC championship tickets are going for 350+ a piece and thats nosebleeds, sections lower than that 1k! its nutts, ill be in SF watching the game but definitly not at the stick
