Member Milestone:
This is post number 1,500 for BimmerKing.
Best game of the entire NFL Season BY FAR.This game will go down in the history books.
There are 691 users in the forums
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Best game of the entire NFL Season BY FAR.
This game will go down in the history books.
Originally posted by susweel:It goes down as one of the best games in our teams glorious history.
I'm just happy I was there and got to take my son. How lucky is my son to have that as his first NFL game.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Top 5 for me
1) Catch I
2) Wildcard vs NYG
3) SB 23
4) Catch II
5) Catch III
(saw firsthand the ones in bold, too young/not born for 1 & 3)
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:I saw Steve Young to TO in '98. I saw the crazy comeback vs. the Giants in '03. Both of those games were awesome but after 9 years of frustration this game topped em all. My goodness the highs and lows, the eery symbolisms in the game:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Best game of the entire NFL Season BY FAR.
This game will go down in the history books.
Best 49ers game I've ever seen.