There are 145 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Where are the Saints trolls that were lurking our forum a couple of days ago?

Originally posted by Superniner69:
They should not be crying. They played a good game. I am embarrassed to see how dirty we played yesterday. Harbaugh is showing his true colors of a little prick. We got away with a lot of dirty hits. They do not deserve to be in the championship game.

Cry Saints fan, cry.

BTW...Thomas was not defenseless. He made the move to engage the defender. Then Whitner dropped the hammer.

Not dirty...textbook.Thomas thought he was gonna truck Whitner, but instead he got sent to Super Mario Land. Doesn't look like he got the magic mushroom, though.
Originally posted by RogueStout:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by CharityMike:
Originally posted by rudedog:
The Saints got out played and out coached and I'm dissapointed in their crying about the game. But the biggest thing that bothers me about Saints fans is that after Katrina the low lifes that live there totally destroyed that stadium and us tax payers spent almost $100 million to fix it up, and repair their downtown so they could party and we never heard even a thank you from them. They got their stadium and town fixed so they could have Mardi Gras but several years later they still didn't have half of their schools up and running yet. When we had the earthquake in 1989 we didn't get tax payers bailout to fix our stadium or town, and they didn't give any of us mobile homes to live in for years for free, and we didn't get bail out credit cards from anybody. So they should be happy with what they got in this world instead of being a bunch a of cry babies.

Ok guy's..I can't take it anymore. Before I start, some folks here already know I came and posted my congrats. I have tried to explain that if you go to saintsreport, you are dealing with ignorant children who don't know crap. There may be a few intelligent folks there but you can probably count them on one hand.

Here goes, can we please leave Katrina out of this??? Why do people keep feeling it necessary to bring this up? I am sorry you didn't get a bail out credit card or a formaldehyde trailer to live in. We are talking almost 20 years difference between the earthquake and katrina. A lot changes in 20 years.

This is ya'lls forum and are free to say whatever you want, I can respect that. Just know that when you talk about Katrina, you talk about a person like me. I am 38 and lived here my entire life. I am a US Navy Veteran served in the first Gulf War. I evacuated 5 days before Katrina to Texas. When we were allowed back in, everything I knew my entire life was almost gone. All the places I went to my entire life was ruined. We had no power for weeks. I had no job, place was destroyed. It was a nightmare that would not end. I am going to leave it at this because just typing this brings back some serious pain.

I would like to think things have changed a lot in our country since 1989. If for some unimaginable thing like an earthquake would ruin your life I for one know I would do whatever I could to help. Don't lump a few morons with all the good people. Don't think the idiots you seen on TV stealing tv's and dvd players, is what this city is filled with. I can guarantee that the graciousness that the people in N.O. got will never be forgotten. I know I won't.

Im sorry If I have hijacked the thread. It's not just on all the 9ers forums that have talk like this, it's everywhere. If I am out of place with this just let me know and I won't come back. That game was awesome and though we didn't pull off a miracle, the better team won. I see in your players what we had in 2009. You can see the desire in your teams eye's. Sadly, the only part of our team with the no quit attitude is the offense. It takes a whole team to win a ring. You guy's keep playing that kind of ball, you will achieve your mission.

Like I said before Mike, stick around. You are welcome. Sorry about the Katrina comments. I wish they would stop too.

Co-signed.
Three-somed
Fourgy'd.

Stick around Mike. You're good people.

And even though I'm a Marine, I promise not to give you any sh*t for being a swabby. Honest Injun.

Thanks for your service!
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
They should not be crying. They played a good game. I am embarrassed to see how dirty we played yesterday. Harbaugh is showing his true colors of a little prick. We got away with a lot of dirty hits. They do not deserve to be in the championship game.

Cry Saints fan, cry.

BTW...Thomas was not defenseless. He made the move to engage the defender. Then Whitner dropped the hammer.

Not dirty...textbook.Thomas thought he was gonna truck Whitner, but instead he got sent to Super Mario Land. Doesn't look like he got the magic mushroom, though.

Yo Leg how was your little man yesterday...seeing his first 9er playoff game?
Originally posted by jreff22:

Cry Saints fan, cry.

Dude...it reminded me of me during "The Catch". We were jumping around the living room screaming like the we were on fire. It rocked, Getting to watch that with Alec was one of the best moments of my life. He was stoked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by jreff22:

Cry Saints fan, cry.

Dude...it reminded me of me during "The Catch". We were jumping around the living room screaming like the we were on fire. It rocked, Getting to watch that with Alec was one of the best moments of my life. He was stoked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome s**t, glad he finally got his cherry popped with a playoff win!!

Probably trading their Saints apparel in for 49es gear. Most of them are bandwagoners who hopped on after the SB.
They are all crying in their cereal on their own forum.

Look at this isht:

Quote:
Thats a Dirty team and it was the Difference. Bottom line SF was head hunting nothing more...the officials let the spearing go on and so the Dirty play totally cost us. Imagine if Graham was in Davis' position on the game winning touchdown....they would have lengthened his neck, instead Harper drops his strike zone and makes a legal hit and Davis holds on to the ball while Harper is hurt. If Harper takes a cheap shot like SF was doing all day, puts his helmet on Davis' chin, he is knocked out cold....and who knows if the refs call it (probably would have on us). But with no Davis that offense would have been finished. The Colston missed catch in the endzone was because he probably was nervous about taking a head shot, losing PT to that flagrant spear, pulled Sproles off of kick returns which led to a Roby fumble.....Dirty football won.

Quote:
Its obvious is was their plan to hurt our guys with disregard for the rules. They had a interview with Ex-Niner Bill Romanofski (sp) where he was saying this was to be a "stretcher game", "guys need to be taken off on stretchers". The officials let dirty play go the whole game...from hits out of bounds, to roughing Drew on one play, to turning a blind eye to players spearing [PT was taken out and I saw several attempts by Niners to do the same to Ivory]. We lost one of our best skill players on the first drive...almost lost 2 and our guys played with the fear of being knocked out. They called three flags all night...they might as well have put them in a cage.

Quote:
And enjoy your butt whooping at freezing Lambeau. You stand no chance down there. Our Saints were the only NFC team that could have beat them. So enjoy it while it lasts. A lot of you 49er fans will be looking for a new bandwagon to hop on after next weekend.

Quote:
Their team sucks and their offense is an embarrassment to football. The only way we lose to them is giving the game away in every facet like we did. The Saints were so much better that if they don't give the game away in even one facet of the game, we win going away. They get credit for the 3 turnovers their defense got and the 10 points they got off of them. All three of those were earned. The 2 turnovers and 10 points we gifted them on special teams are inexcusable and rest solely on us. How does your defense play lights out for basically 4 quarters (minus one drive in the first quarter), giving them absolutely nothing and then turn to crap. How do you let Alex Smith, that's right Alex freaking Smith, put up two eighty yards drive in essentially two minutes. How do you not have three defenders covering Vernon Davis who is the only person on that crap offense that can beat you. How do you give up a touchdown to Alex freaking Smith on a quarterback end around. It's like the whole defense was lobotomized in the last four minutes of the game. I can't wait until san fran gets curb stomped by whoever they play next so that I can at least laugh at them for thinking they had a shot at getting to the Superbowl. After watching LSU and the Saints go down in spectacular, inexplicable, and inexcusable fashion, I hate football right now.

And they call our fans "whiners"?
f**k the saints. i hate everything about new orleans. f**k brees and that albino looking mother f**ker graham
Originally posted by E-49er:

Look at this isht:

Quote:
Thats a Dirty team and it was the Difference. Bottom line SF was head hunting nothing more...the officials let the spearing go on and so the Dirty play totally cost us. Imagine if Graham was in Davis' position on the game winning touchdown....they would have lengthened his neck, instead Harper drops his strike zone and makes a legal hit and Davis holds on to the ball while Harper is hurt. If Harper takes a cheap shot like SF was doing all day, puts his helmet on Davis' chin, he is knocked out cold....and who knows if the refs call it (probably would have on us). But with no Davis that offense would have been finished. The Colston missed catch in the endzone was because he probably was nervous about taking a head shot, losing PT to that flagrant spear, pulled Sproles off of kick returns which led to a Roby fumble.....Dirty football won.

Quote:
Its obvious is was their plan to hurt our guys with disregard for the rules. They had a interview with Ex-Niner Bill Romanofski (sp) where he was saying this was to be a "stretcher game", "guys need to be taken off on stretchers". The officials let dirty play go the whole game...from hits out of bounds, to roughing Drew on one play, to turning a blind eye to players spearing [PT was taken out and I saw several attempts by Niners to do the same to Ivory]. We lost one of our best skill players on the first drive...almost lost 2 and our guys played with the fear of being knocked out. They called three flags all night...they might as well have put them in a cage.

Quote:
And enjoy your butt whooping at freezing Lambeau. You stand no chance down there. Our Saints were the only NFC team that could have beat them. So enjoy it while it lasts. A lot of you 49er fans will be looking for a new bandwagon to hop on after next weekend.

Quote:
Their team sucks and their offense is an embarrassment to football. The only way we lose to them is giving the game away in every facet like we did. The Saints were so much better that if they don't give the game away in even one facet of the game, we win going away. They get credit for the 3 turnovers their defense got and the 10 points they got off of them. All three of those were earned. The 2 turnovers and 10 points we gifted them on special teams are inexcusable and rest solely on us. How does your defense play lights out for basically 4 quarters (minus one drive in the first quarter), giving them absolutely nothing and then turn to crap. How do you let Alex Smith, that's right Alex freaking Smith, put up two eighty yards drive in essentially two minutes. How do you not have three defenders covering Vernon Davis who is the only person on that crap offense that can beat you. How do you give up a touchdown to Alex freaking Smith on a quarterback end around. It's like the whole defense was lobotomized in the last four minutes of the game. I can't wait until san fran gets curb stomped by whoever they play next so that I can at least laugh at them for thinking they had a shot at getting to the Superbowl. After watching LSU and the Saints go down in spectacular, inexplicable, and inexcusable fashion, I hate football right now.

And they call our fans "whiners"?
What a butt-hurt bunch. Learn how to lose with dignity.

lolwut? I lurked a Saints forum yesterday...some of them were crying about the Pierre Thomas decleater, saying it was "illegal, helmet to helmet" whatever. Those rules only apply to skirt wearing QBs like Brady and defenseless (in the air) receivers...not ball carrying RBs heading with a full head of steam into the endzone.

So just so you know...that was a legal hit on Pierre there, dude got hit so hard he crapped the bed and dropped the rock on the spot.
Originally posted by kray28:
lolwut? I lurked a Saints forum yesterday...some of them were crying about the Pierre Thomas decleater, saying it was "illegal, helmet to helmet" whatever. Those rules only apply to skirt wearing QBs like Brady and defenseless (in the air) receivers...not ball carrying RBs heading with a full head of steam into the endzone.

So just so you know...that was a legal hit on Pierre there, dude got hit so hard he crapped the bed and dropped the rock on the spot.

Just because we knocked the piss out of them, doesn't mean its dirty. LOL silly Saints fans, can't take a physical game without b***hing.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kray28:

The Saints got out played and out coached and I'm dissapointed in their crying about the game. But the biggest thing that bothers me about Saints fans is that after Katrina the low lifes that live there totally destroyed that stadium and us tax payers spent almost $100 million to fix it up, and repair their downtown so they could party and we never heard even a thank you from them. They got their stadium and town fixed so they could have Mardi Gras but several years later they still didn't have half of their schools up and running yet. When we had the earthquake in 1989 we didn't get tax payers bailout to fix our stadium or town, and they didn't give any of us mobile homes to live in for years for free, and we didn't get bail out credit cards from anybody. So they should be happy with what they got in this world instead of being a bunch a of cry babies.

Ok guy's..I can't take it anymore. Before I start, some folks here already know I came and posted my congrats. I have tried to explain that if you go to saintsreport, you are dealing with ignorant children who don't know crap. There may be a few intelligent folks there but you can probably count them on one hand.

Here goes, can we please leave Katrina out of this??? Why do people keep feeling it necessary to bring this up? I am sorry you didn't get a bail out credit card or a formaldehyde trailer to live in. We are talking almost 20 years difference between the earthquake and katrina. A lot changes in 20 years.

This is ya'lls forum and are free to say whatever you want, I can respect that. Just know that when you talk about Katrina, you talk about a person like me. I am 38 and lived here my entire life. I am a US Navy Veteran served in the first Gulf War. I evacuated 5 days before Katrina to Texas. When we were allowed back in, everything I knew my entire life was almost gone. All the places I went to my entire life was ruined. We had no power for weeks. I had no job, place was destroyed. It was a nightmare that would not end. I am going to leave it at this because just typing this brings back some serious pain.

I would like to think things have changed a lot in our country since 1989. If for some unimaginable thing like an earthquake would ruin your life I for one know I would do whatever I could to help. Don't lump a few morons with all the good people. Don't think the idiots you seen on TV stealing tv's and dvd players, is what this city is filled with. I can guarantee that the graciousness that the people in N.O. got will never be forgotten. I know I won't.

Im sorry If I have hijacked the thread. It's not just on all the 9ers forums that have talk like this, it's everywhere. If I am out of place with this just let me know and I won't come back. That game was awesome and though we didn't pull off a miracle, the better team won. I see in your players what we had in 2009. You can see the desire in your teams eye's. Sadly, the only part of our team with the no quit attitude is the offense. It takes a whole team to win a ring. You guy's keep playing that kind of ball, you will achieve your mission.

Like I said before Mike, stick around. You are welcome. Sorry about the Katrina comments. I wish they would stop too.

Co-signed.

Co-co-signed. Going Katrina has ten times less class than fans being upset about the other team being dirty.

Look at this isht:

That team was 10x's worse when they headhunted brett farve in the championship game. I didnt see any dirty hits all game just hard nose football.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Co-signed.

Co-co-signed. Going Katrina has ten times less class than fans being upset about the other team being dirty.