There are 199 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Did you shed a tear after Vernon caught the winning touchdown pass?

Did you shed a tear after Vernon caught the winning touchdown pass?

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I was emotional for sure!! I was Joyously creaming loud a hell!

Lmao!!!!!
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Nope... But I was screaming at the top of my lungs

This!!!
Originally posted by Envy:
Honey Badger don't cry for nuttin.......

Honey Badger had tears in his eyes yesterday
was screaming like a madman happy neighbours didnt call the police
My eyes got watery and I fell to my knees. It has been one hell of a ride these last 10 years. Watching every single game, knowing Alex Smith can be great. That last drive was just so magical. I don't think anything could have kept Smith from getting it in to the the end zone.

Lolz screaming damn phone
Originally posted by echav4949:

Lmao!!!!!

Pics or it didn't happen.
Vernon Davis should be hold for cry till super bowl for championship then he can cry until to get the rings. Agreed with me?
When Vernon caught that pass I screamed louder and longer than Arnold Schwarzenegger did in Predator right before he shot the exploding arrow!!!
Didn't cry, I was screaming in disbelief!! Then a group hug with everyone around us!!!it wasn't gay because there was at least 1 girl in the group hug lol this old guy infront of us was crying though
[ Edited by NJNinerFan on Jan 15, 2012 at 9:27 AM ]
I am still crying.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Vernon Davis should be hold for cry till super bowl for championship then he can cry until to get the rings. Agreed with me?

Wtf....was that english.
Originally posted by THEB:
I definitely did. After that last Graham TD i thought we were done. My heart sunk and i felt like i had to vomit. I was sitting on the edge of the couch all game long and i just sunk into the couch and sighed. Then that last drive was just spectacular. I've never seen Alex so confident and bold. He really took the game into his hands and became the QB i always knew he could be.

Those quick changes of emotion really do something to you. After all was said and done and i dried my eyes, i sat back into my seat to watch the post game interviews and i just felt like i got ran over by a freight train. It was such a stressful and exciting game. I got about half way through Harbaughs interview and i just knocked out. Woke up a couple hours later and still couldnt believe what had just happened. My neck all the way up to my jaw hurts from gritting my teeth all game. The palms of my hands are sore from clapping and clinching my fists, i almost lost my voice screaming at the TV, in joy and anger.

It hurts....it hurts reallll goood!

You pretty much just described my game day experience. I choose to watch the game alone, well my 3 year old was with me; just for the fact that I had no idea how I would react to this game.. Would I be ok if we lost, or would have I been irrate??? I had an erray of different emotions through this game, from disgust, to hope, to elation, to total dispare, it was incredible. And when It all came to an end, I could barely talk from all the screaming, I was laughing and dancing, cell phone was blowing up. Then tears filled my eyes and I just had to let it out. It was such a relief of joy and happiness all wrapped in one.. Incredible!!