LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 228 users in the forums

Did you shed a tear after Vernon caught the winning touchdown pass?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Did you shed a tear after Vernon caught the winning touchdown pass?

Tears of joy, but we still have work to do.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i am ashamed to say,, i did a triple h crotch chop at the tv, and told the saints they deserve katrina i watched the game with my daughter and I threw pillows at her kitties, took her kitties toy stuffed mouse in the mouth and shook it like a dog, went outside in the iowa snow three times, got down on my knees and screamed at the top of my lungs(she lives in an apt, complex). I apologize for my boorish behavior
Not gonna lie, I shed a tear after watching this video.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/pages/v11_videodetail?PID=hXWM2-1SZ0GuOSjNolTFB8qjqU5Sn6hOKKA05O
I was emotional for sure!! I was Joyously creaming loud a hell!
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I was emotional for sure!! I was Joyously creaming loud a hell!

the tears where falling when Alex ran for the touchdown
Originally posted by asu49ers:
Not gonna lie, I shed a tear after watching this video.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/pages/v11_videodetail?PID=hXWM2-1SZ0GuOSjNolTFB8qjqU5Sn6hOKKA05O

Wow Sounds like Willis like everyone else thought we would lose the game late to the Saints. The offense came in to save a great game from the defense. Team win!!
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jan 15, 2012 at 7:30 AM ]
I wasn't crying, but i was running through my living room, arms raised in triumph :) After that my fingers where shivering, i almost just couldn't type my "Who's got it better than us" on facebook :) And i could not sleep for one more hour, because adrenalin was that high (it was around 3 in the morning here in germany). It was such a long drought and such a hard time for all the live long niner fans (I was fortunate to watch the last superbowl win against the niners and almost every game since).
[ Edited by stever on Jan 15, 2012 at 7:40 AM ]
Yes.
I have no voice today from yelling so much but I didn't cry I am saving the tears for the Superbowl Victory!! It was a very emotional game, I was six years old when the Niners won there first Superbowl and this year just feels magical. I was too young to appreciate it then but I'm definitly appreciating it now. Still work to do, Come on Niners lets finish with a Lombardi!!

Originally posted by RonMexico:
almost

^
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Nope... But I was screaming at the top of my lungs

This!!!
I was high Fiving the whole section I sitting in, cou
I was high Fiving the whole section I sitting in, couPle of jumping hugs as well. Then ran down the stadium ramp and high fived my way out!!!
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I was just making a lot of noise, I was alone, my poor cat was scared to death the whole 4th quarter.
Share 49ersWebzone