There are 226 users in the forums

Did you shed a tear after Vernon caught the winning touchdown pass?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Did you shed a tear after Vernon caught the winning touchdown pass?

Seeing Alex throw the winning touchdown to beat the Saints was very emotional. The team has struggled so much since Alex and Vernon have been there. It was great to see both of them be involved in the game winner.
No because our job isn't done yet.
Yes and if we win the SB I will cry hysterically. I always tell everyone if I can watch the 49ers win a SB I can die a happy man. I remember watching the 49ers Chargers SB in my 9ers Taz PJs as a 9 year old and couldn't fully enjoy it. Little did I know I wouldn't see another one for at least 17 seasons.
I was Overwhelmed. Words can't describe how happy I am for this team. Sky is the limit.

Follow me on Twitter: @Sports_Pay
[ Edited by Sports_Pay on Jan 15, 2012 at 1:32 AM ]
Nope... But I was screaming at the top of my lungs
It was the one moment of that entire football game I didn't use my voice. I couldn't. I just watched.

I think I was Tebowing at the same time lol. Well, with my head up to see the TV.
almost
Originally posted by RonMexico:
almost

dont post that much gonna start though. I couldn't shed a tear was to busy running around dancing and screaming.
i cryed like a b***h but im a man that is ok with 9 years of waiting

I was too shocked to realize what had just happened. If he does that in Indy, I'll be bawling my eyes out.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
I definitely did. After that last Graham TD i thought we were done. My heart sunk and i felt like i had to vomit. I was sitting on the edge of the couch all game long and i just sunk into the couch and sighed. Then that last drive was just spectacular. I've never seen Alex so confident and bold. He really took the game into his hands and became the QB i always knew he could be.

Those quick changes of emotion really do something to you. After all was said and done and i dried my eyes, i sat back into my seat to watch the post game interviews and i just felt like i got ran over by a freight train. It was such a stressful and exciting game. I got about half way through Harbaughs interview and i just knocked out. Woke up a couple hours later and still couldnt believe what had just happened. My neck all the way up to my jaw hurts from gritting my teeth all game. The palms of my hands are sore from clapping and clinching my fists, i almost lost my voice screaming at the TV, in joy and anger.

It hurts....it hurts reallll goood!
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Seeing Alex throw the winning touchdown to beat the Saints was very emotional. The team has struggled so much since Alex and Vernon have been there. It was great to see both of them be involved in the game winner.

i didn't shed a tear but i cried so loud that i woke up my wife and 13 years old girl
yes you read well they woke up cos it was 2am here in Belgium when Davis scored that winning TD !
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NI-NER-ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ !
  • HIMYM
  • Veteran
I anticipated the throw before the snap but thought it would be too good to be true & historical. Once Alex threw it & I saw the ball go to Vernon I just knew he wouldn't drop it. Got up yelling The Catch III. Amazing chills throughout the body. Heartbeat pumped up & all. Speechless & breathtaking moment. History in the making.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Honey Badger don't cry for nuttin.......
Share 49ersWebzone