LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

"Tony Montana Squad" Appreciation Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
They got high and started dancing around to this song. They chose this song because it's the only one they remembered from that night

• ACUK
  • Veteran
http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2012/01/05/49ers-special-teams-anthem/
it's jim-my tom-su-la's nickname....
  • mod
  • Veteran
Any song with a beat sounds good when high
It's ironically sound right now... cause Oliver Stone is a 49ers fan, and openly admitted (you can even hear this in any Scarface featurette/commentary) that Tony's last name was inspired by Joe Montana (when the Niners were coming off of their first SB victory as the movie was going into post-production amidst 1982).
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
It's ironically sound right now... cause Oliver Stone is a 49ers fan, and openly admitted (you can even hear this in any Scarface featurette/commentary) that Tony's last name was inspired by Joe Montana (when the Niners were coming off of their first SB victory as the movie was going into post-production amidst 1982).

yup,,,it's come full circle
I was at the game last Saturday, and when this song came on the whole crowd got so hype, it gave you chills. There were two little latina hotties sitting next to me and every time the song came on one of 'em would drop it like it's hot. Felt like I was at the gentlemen's club...
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

yup,,,it's come full circle

I wonder if we will gt an Oliver Stone movie about Alex Smith...
marisamiller Marisa Miller

In honor of the @49ers special teams, here's our cake...Tony Montana style #BeatTheNYGiants say.ly/irm1iVp

http://www.whosay.com/marisamiller/photos/119760

[ Edited by Thorhawk on Jan 22, 2012 at 3:06 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone