There are 294 users in the forums

"Tony Montana Squad" Appreciation Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Our special team unit played lights out today. The unit forced 2 turnovers today, played immaculate kickoff coverage. Kudos to Coach Seeley, has done a great job this season.
For people like myself who have only just learned who Tony Montana is, this is a little...

But I definitely get it now!
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
It can be argued that this is the best special teams unit in NFL history. They have the stats to back it up.
Originally posted by okdkid:
It can be argued that this is the best special teams unit in NFL history. They have the stats to back it up.

No lie. They're a huge part of the success we're having. It is the true that each 3rd of the game is equally vital to a team's success, love it.
i really don't like the song, but f**king A i was singing it at the game and dancing like an idiot.
Anybody got a GIF or anything of Spillman goin H.A.M. and Gooden blowing kisses?
Those guys pretty much won us the game today. Great job to the entire team!
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
i really don't like the song, but f**king A i was singing it at the game and dancing like an idiot.
Same
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Those guys pretty much won us the game today. Great job to the entire team!

Best in the business as Harbaugh said today but we already knew that.

Costanzo, Spillman, Colin Jones, Gooden, Dixon, etc been playing lights out all year long.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jan 14, 2012 at 11:23 PM ]

Originally posted by Gore_21:
Best in the business as Harbaugh said today but we already knew that.

Costanzo, Spillman, Colin Jones, Gooden, Dixon, etc been playing lights out all year long.

Forcing 2 turnover on ST, that's a monumental advantage, great job today.

Originally posted by pakalolo415:

Its awesome that these guys have their own nickname, they love it
Before a commercial break the camera zoomed in on the squad in slow motion and I could've sworn I saw Gooden blow a kiss to Sproles across the field

LOL
Dixon, Costanzo, Spillman, Jones, Gooden, Grant in addition with Akers, Lee and Jennings we have a great ST's, plus Ginn and Williams have done a good job as returners.

But mad props to Spillman, making that tackle to end the game.

All these guys deserve credit for where we are. We were terrible under Schotenhimer.
Share 49ersWebzone