There are 480 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The national media asked the wrong question.

The national media is ignorant and we all know that. I don't have the energy to fight it no more ever since that idiot, deion sanders said.
the media hates us for some reason...idk y. I feel like even if we win the superbowl NFLN still wont give us any more coverage than most teams. But its alrite bc it keeps that chip on our shoulder!
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
the media hates us for some reason...idk y. I feel like even WHEN we win the superbowl NFLN still wont give us any more coverage than most teams. But its alrite bc it keeps that chip on our shoulder!

Power of positive thinking.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by Superniner69:
The reason for all that hype is the fact the sixty niners were under dogs. Needless to say how dirty our team played. Hell, we almost killed one of their players.

You don't deserve to use the word, "WE" when talking about the 49ers.

You get that card revoked.

"We ask no quarter, we give NO QUARTER!!"

I ran a lap around my entire Neighborhood after we won that game screaming "GO NINERS!!!!" at the top of my lungs. When I got back to my house, I high fived everyone that watched the game with me, answered all my families phone calls because they wanted to talk about the game with me, then I quickly hopped on the Saints forums and started talking sh*t.

ONE OF THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE

Vernon Davis is a proud new owner of a Michael Jenkins.
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
I ran a lap around my entire Neighborhood after we won that game screaming "GO NINERS!!!!" at the top of my lungs. When I got back to my house, I high fived everyone that watched the game with me, answered all my families phone calls because they wanted to talk about the game with me, then I quickly hopped on the Saints forums and started talking sh*t.

Originally posted by Kronos2560: