LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 327 users in the forums

The national media asked the wrong question.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
They kept asking how we are going to stop Bress and Graham

The real question they should have asked was who is going to stop Smith and Davis

Next week it will be Rodgers this and that or Eli this and that again.. But I dont care. We'll just punished them again.
It was getting annoying how the everything was about the Saints. I remember some of the pre-commercial highlights was just about the Saints when we were up 0-17.
The reason for all that hype is the fact the sixty niners were under dogs. Needless to say how dirty our team played. Hell, we almost killed one of their players.
i love you right now
i almost cried
Originally posted by 49ersfansince90:
i almost cried

i did, and i peed a lil
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
If we play in Lambeau, we'll be underdogs.

If we play the Giants, we'll be favored.
Most of the media aren't smart enough to ask that question. Lets see if they wise up for next week!!!

Go Niners Go!!!

We Dat!!!
[ Edited by kemp_j on Jan 14, 2012 at 7:56 PM ]
superniner69 why are you here? biggest win in 10 years and you have nothing but neagtive sh#$t!

Originally posted by Superniner69:
The reason for all that hype is the fact the sixty niners were under dogs. Needless to say how dirty our team played. Hell, we almost killed one of their players.

still kicking a dead horse on that? give it up...it didn't catch fire on that last thread why should it here

maybe he should have retired before that play. it was clean, hard football. in fact i am having trouble thinking of one dirty play. please enlighten us.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
So sick of hearing about the other teams offense.

What the pundits should be asking is...

Do the NYG or Packers have enough weapons to match this elite defense?

You don't deserve to use the word, "WE" when talking about the 49ers.

You get that card revoked.
we are the only clean physical team in the league,
weve hurt so many players this year and not one fine by the league
Share 49ersWebzone