LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Displaced Niner Fans

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This post if for anybody outside of the bay area that wants to find other displaced niner fans. I'm personally living in Philly and want to know if there are any gathering of fans that I could join (just moved here). Anyways feel free to use this post for other cities as well.
Originally posted by cooljon16:
This post if for anybody outside of the bay area that wants to find other displaced niner fans. I'm personally living in Philly and want to know if there are any gathering of fans that I could join (just moved here). Anyways feel free to use this post for other cities as well.

Im in DC headed to a bar downtown.
I live in Michigan, not too many Niner fans around here. Watching the game today with some Lions fans haha
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
In Wisconsin about 20 minutes from Green Bay, city called Appleton.
What about Geneva, Switzerland, guys ? We will just be watching the game at home and rooooooot for the Niners. Go Niners !!!!!!

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/parking-lot/159793-official-niner-empire-census-where-you-currently-residing/
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Pittsburgh.

I don't live here by choice.
Wolcott, Connecticut ... deep in Patriots territory ... watching with the whole family of die hard niner fans ... ages 31 to 7 and 1 more on the way!
UK watching online
Representing Olympus Mons here

Denmark
Share 49ersWebzone