There are 784 users in the forums
Pre-game 49ers locker room song to get pumped
Jan 14, 2012 at 3:31 AM
- Quanex
- Veteran
- Posts: 330
Whoa! - Rub One Out
Jan 14, 2012 at 3:34 AM
- ace49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,427
Queen - I want it all. lol.
Jan 14, 2012 at 3:49 AM
- LESLEE415
- Veteran
- Posts: 74
Picture me rollin -pac
Jan 14, 2012 at 4:06 AM
- smithc28
- Veteran
- Posts: 366
Paradise city or Highway to Hell
Jan 14, 2012 at 4:30 AM
- SofaKing
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,442
Thunderstruck - AC/DC
Jan 14, 2012 at 4:56 AM
- RishikeshA
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,720
Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now - McFadden and Whitehead
Jan 14, 2012 at 5:02 AM
- iceberg450r
- Veteran
- Posts: 342
Hulk Hogan's - I am a real american
Jan 14, 2012 at 5:16 AM
- FlayvaMeister
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,565
The same song, that has taken the team to their 13-3 record.
In other words, don't change a damned thing in that respect.
In other words, don't change a damned thing in that respect.
Jan 14, 2012 at 5:34 AM
- NineFourNiner
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 78,647
Originally posted by iceberg450r:Hulk Hogan's - I am a real american
This.
Jan 14, 2012 at 6:44 AM
- Dr_Bill_Walsh
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,669
last resort - papa roach
Jan 14, 2012 at 6:54 AM
- Oakland-Niner
- Member
- Posts: 24,062
Originally posted by iceberg450r:
Hulk Hogan's - I am a real american

Does that include a warm up with the "Hulk Hogan workout kit?"
"I'm 6'7, two inches from heaven. 345 an beat any man alive." - I bought it....
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jan 14, 2012 at 6:58 AM ]
Jan 14, 2012 at 7:18 AM
- Envy
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,382

Jan 14, 2012 at 7:21 AM
- AJ_Larrea954
- Member
- Posts: 985
Eminem- till i collapse
Jan 14, 2012 at 7:26 AM
- TlSSER
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,750
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by iceberg450r:
Hulk Hogan's - I am a real american
This.
WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN FRANK GORE AND KENDALL HUNTER RUNS WILD ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHO DAT??? WE DAT!!!!
GEAUX 49ERS!!!!!
[ Edited by TlSSER on Jan 14, 2012 at 7:28 AM ]