There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Saints 1st offensive play against us

I think they're going to come out conservatively with a run play, then throw it deep to try and catch our secondary sleeping. One thing for sure is they're going to try and prove that playing outdoors isnt going to slow them down. The worst way for us to start off the game is to allow Brees a 50 yard bomb to Meachem for a td. Hope the D stays on it's toes, especially early.
I think they come out throwing... Brees in the shotgun... first play is a Pick6... Goldson to the house!

I don't think they are going to waste time running to start, they want to make Smith and the niners play from behind.
I Just Hope Bree's Gets Sacked On The First Play......Just To Get The Crowd Into It And Hype Up The D........WE NEED THE NOISE!!!!!
I think there going to start the game with a screen play to the medget sproles and guess who's going to stuff him for a loss ......THA BEAST JEJEJE
Aldon Smith sacks Brees and breaks his leg (Brees).
S.A.C.K.
fumble rooskie
[ Edited by 4ort9rz on Jan 12, 2012 at 8:48 PM ]
If any of you watched the 49ers/Cowboys '81 NFCC game that was on recently, I think it had the perfect start:

Kickoff to dallas
3 and out, with the punt forced because of a SACK
Montana first drive, methodical for a TD

The rest of the game wasn't so clean but man I was surprised at how it started!!
Originally posted by smoothraf75:
I think there going to start the game with a screen play to the medget sproles and guess who's going to stuff him for a loss ......THA BEAST JEJEJE

was going to say the same thing
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Annexation of puerto rico
They'll go deep against brown, I have a bad feeling he is going to get roasted and toasted this game.
Gonna be a screen to Spoles with Willis planting him just after he catches it, fumble picked up by Bowman to the house!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fake Screen pass and deep ball. Or a flee flicker. I think they are going to try to manufacture as many points off misdirection as they can. They DON'T want to sustain long drives vs us.
playaction pass. gain of 13.

next play Aldon strip sack TD.

Sproles fumbles kickoff, returned by Costanzo. TD.

Niners up 14-0 before offense touches the field.

Sack

Fumble

Justin Smith, TD.