There are 179 users in the forums

What Gore will we see this weekend??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm really hoping we see early/mid season superman....the same one who rushed for over 100+ yards on the Saints on MNF!

BTW, I think the stats say he had 7 catches for 56 yards in that game too.
The Gire that broke out against the Eagles
Please tell me JT is JT O'Sullivan
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
The Gire that broke out against the Eagles

this
Big Holes? I hope!
  • Pick6
  • Veteran
Lots of carries,,, so will Hunter. I think the rest starting in the last week will help A. Give Gore a chance to get healthier and fresher and B. Give him an extra EDGE... he doesn't like sitting and he will want to get his carries and have a big impact.. HE WILL RUN HARD

The Saints run D isn't great... theyve given up 150+ on the ground 4 times... and I think 9ers give Gore and Hunter both lots of opportunities. I expect the 9ers to run for 175 - 200 yards.
I do expect a fumble. Emotions will be high
Originally posted by ads_2006:
I do expect a fumble. Emotions will be high

I've been dining on fingernails each game in fear of that, so far they seem to have excellent ball protection discipline--well, except for Crabtree. It's a ball, not a loaf of bread!

Regarding Gore, I think he's going to be an animal. I don't think that any of us doubt that he'll burn any and everything he's got in the tank. This is clearly the biggest game of his career and I'm certain he'll play like it.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Gire is gonna have a huge game 150+ yards.
He goes for 110. We absolutely have to stick to the run if we are going to win this game and the Saints know this.

If Gore goes for less than 100, we probably lose because this means they are up and we are throwing to try and play catch-up.

• Envy
  • Veteran
Look back on the Saints win against us at the stick. I've never seen a more pissed off Frank Gore. I'm hoping with a good rest he will ball out.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

Gore for 110, Hunter with 68 and Dixon finishes the game off with 45.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Joecool:

Gore for 110, Hunter with 68 and Dixon finishes the game off with 45.

Hunter might get a few touches but no way Dixon gets any carries.
Frank is going to bring back physical with an F. Pad level will be as low as ever. With the DBs and Safeties that NO likes to bring, if he can get past his boy Vilma and get to that second level...he's gonna break off a couple 20+ yard runs.
Share 49ersWebzone