There are 130 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Romanowski - take out game for the 49ers!

Romo is a sick dude, but he helped get 2 of the 5 Lombardi's in the lobby at 4949. He was just trying to hang on when he was with the Raiders. Him helping Horseface Killah (Elway) get 2 rings makes him more a Bronco to me.

I do agree that this game needs to be violent and ugly, but in a physical yet calculated way. Kick azz like your hair is on fire from whistle to whistle but nothing Romo-esque like trying to dislocate peoples elbows or some other dumb type sht he pulled when he played. Guys trying to hurt folks will turn this into a referee orchestrated game where the hint of any physical, after the whistle extracurricular activity will lead to "15 yards, automatic first down." And if you are giving the Saints a shorter field to work with because of that type of dumb stuff, you're just asking for them to hang 45 points on you.
Originally posted by 602_JamestownAve:
Romo is a sick dude, but he helped get 2 of the 5 Lombardi's in the lobby at 4949. He was just trying to hang on when he was with the Raiders. Him helping Horseface Killah (Elway) get 2 rings makes him more a Bronco to me.

I do agree that this game needs to be violent and ugly, but in a physical yet calculated way. Kick azz like your hair is on fire from whistle to whistle but nothing Romo-esque like trying to dislocate peoples elbows or some other dumb type sht he pulled when he played. Guys trying to hurt folks will turn this into a referee orchestrated game where the hint of any physical, after the whistle extracurricular activity will lead to "15 yards, automatic first down." And if you are giving the Saints a shorter field to work with because of that type of dumb stuff, you're just asking for them to hang 45 points on you.

Well said.
Wow, I did not look at it that way. Thanks for the perspective!
ROMOCOP is a straight up BADASS......He is right , we need to bring the pain , some heads are gonna roll tomorrow
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
ROMOCOP is a straight up BADASS......He is right , we need to bring the pain , some heads are gonna roll tomorrow

It is what it needs to be!
There my friends is a take out game!
pierre thomas.... bring out the stretcher LOL