LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

Romanowski - take out game for the 49ers!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I agree with the others about Romo's despicable behavior since he left the team. Part of me pities the man and earnestly wants to place him on the tragic list of decent guys brought down by drugs. He wasn't the most gifted player on a team awash in incredible skill, but he earned his place on that team--as something akin to a walk-on, no less. But at some point you just have to look at the pattern of behavior and say, "Enough, already" and concede that he isn't the guy you used to root for anymore and start thinking about him for what he really is: a completely irredeemable creep.
[ Edited by BubbaParisMVP on Jan 12, 2012 at 10:34 AM ]
Originally posted by Ninerfan81:
Love that guy!! Nasty to end!

I used to really like him, until he spit in J.J. Stokes' face. Showed how little class he really had.
Originally posted by RDB4216:
I used to really like him, until he spit in J.J. Stokes' face. Showed how little class he really had.

I wish I had spit in JJ's face when I met him for being so damn s**tty next to two HOF WR's
Don't forget he completely destroyed another guys career by attacking him in practice(while with Raiders) and demolishing the guys eye.
Lets give a moment of silence for that input by Rome...

I like his mind frame... I've always like the mind set to make the offense pay for every run and catch they make. Make that W.R. second guess his catch or watch his back while he's should be focusing on the play. Make the R.B. hesitate before he hits the hole or try's to slid outside... Punch them in the mouth and let them know that if you catch that ball you will pay for it.
Romo has done sooo many roids that he has a permanent RAGE!
It won't bother me if sproles or brees gets hurt Saturday.
Originally posted by smashmouth51:
Romo has done sooo many roids that he has a permanent RAGE!

I haven't paid much attention to him in recent years, but I was under the impression that he'd switch over to speed after retiring.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
"yea but guess what"

-romo
What he's saying is take no prisoners...the way the D played when he was a part of it. I'd guess Fangio has some things cooked up for the Saints...I'd expect Aldon Smith to get a lot of snaps and some inside blitzes from both Willis and Bowman.

• TX9R
  • Veteran
Romo won 2 SBs for us so I have nothing but love for him. He's the type of dude everyone hates till he's on your team. Of course I want as many Saints knocked out as possible. I really don't care about playing dirty when it comes to the Niners, I just want them to win.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
F**k Romo that dude's truely a Raider.

This. & he won a ring wit us! What!
Originally posted by Snider8706:
It won't bother me if sproles or brees gets hurt Saturday.

Yeah, I won't feel sorry either. But perhaps a little bit hurt would slow them down to get off their game.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
BAHAHAHA gotta love romo , love the passion

i miss players like him. psychotic!
he's just talken becuse the Raiders are out of it....whats up with this guy...he's won super bowls with the niners...I think the guy dreams at night that those super bowl rings have the Raiders name on it instead...
Share 49ersWebzone