There are 202 users in the forums

Romanowski - take out game for the 49ers!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/niners-talk/post/Romanowski-calls-Saints-49ers-stretcher-?blockID=629382&feedID=5884

Bring out the stretchers and start the hurt!
what up, INCHEKS!
Love that guy!! Nasty to end!
Yeah, I agree. We need to do some serious damage to their offense.
Originally posted by 49ERSAM:
Bring out the stretchers and start the hurt!

49ERSAM - you've been around the block. What's you take on winning a 49ers billboard for them?? We just past the Giants fans earlier but then they caught up to us... could use some help?
[ Edited by 9erflavor on Jan 11, 2012 at 7:11 PM ]
i'm never for playing dirty. There will be some injuries on Saturday from good clean hard defense. the pain train will continue to roll...
Saints didn't exactly play clean when they layed Brett Farve out a bizillion times a couple seasons ago. PAYBack time.
Originally posted by OtisDriftwood:
Saints didn't exactly play clean when they layed Brett Farve out a bizillion times a couple seasons ago. PAYBack time.

+1
BAHAHAHA gotta love romo , love the passion
BUT GUESS WHAT!

No more flag football, when the wide receiver is overthrown or drops a pass they turn to the ref bring their arms wide apart and want a call.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
BUT GUESS WHAT!

He's lucky he doesn't have to test anymore, that's what. Normal people don't talk like that without "medicinal" influence. Dude is out of his gord.
Originally posted by 9erflavor:
Yeah, I agree. We need to do some serious damage to their offense.

Yeah agreed this! we need to do some serious hits hard to their offense make slow down when they get painful that clear because they fall for slow down for offense! Come on PWillis, Baby! Go 49ers Go!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
You don't think they are going to do the same thing?
F**k Romo that dude's truely a Raider.
Share 49ersWebzone