There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

UK niner fans

Any other UK based niner fan mega-pumped for Saturday night's game? (9:30pm UK time!)
lets put the shrimp on the barbee, aye mate
Originally posted by valrod33:

Wotchoo on abart sunshine? You not allowed in here. You a foreigner.
Ha ha, nice one. Can wait to see us beat the crap out of the aints.

does anyone know any good places to watch the game in London?
I'm UK based, but I'll be at Candlestick, LR20
"CAN'T WAIT!!" - Bart Scott.
Originally posted by paulk205:
I'm UK based, but I'll be at Candlestick, LR20

Lucky paulk205!
Lucky? I used to live in Philly at the time of our last SB victory, but I was a semi-starving student and could not afford the trip to California/ticket to watch the NFC playoffs that year (the SB was out of the question too, on price alone). So I watched it on the telly. I swore that when I became financially independent I would make sure not to have this happen again. I'm flying home on Monday night, but if we get to the SB I'm definetely coming back

I travel to SF every year anyway (it helps that it's one of the most beautiful cities in the world), usually in the early fall, and watch at least one game at the Stick and if possible one more away (Seattle or NY generally) on back to back weeks. This year I moved everything to the winter since my sister lives within a 2-hour drive of St Louis; I visited her for New Years, popped over to watch our Week 17 victory over the Lambs, and now I'm coming over to SF for the playoff thanks to a timely StubHub trade before prices went through the ceiling. To the season ticket holder who sold me his very nice seat for a decent but not extortionate premium: thank you, and be happy that you didn't sell it to an Aints fan but to a totally rabid 49ers follower of 25 years from across the pond
Nice, I love hearing from fans overseas!
that is proper dedication Paul. My only 'trip the the Stick' was in '88.
so - anyone know any good places to watch the game in London?

United Kingdom =/= Australia

SMFH.