There are 323 users in the forums

Are the endzones going to be painted red?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Yeah its gonna be painted with New Orleans saints players/fans blood... me and my buddys just bought our tickets, if your a new orleans fan seeing this and are going to the gamee be prepared. all im saying XD
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
this. bright, NON-FADED red:

also they need to bring bakc the Quentin Caps font for the ''49ers'' (long overdue)

Please let this be how it will look. Jed needs to take control and make this happen.
Originally posted by ezekiel40:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
The last time we did that was during the 06 season vs the Cardinals.
Kinda cool, would like to see it on Saturday.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/09000d5d801d79a2/Larry-Fitzgerald-Highlight-WK-16-vs-49ers-2006

Hope they are painted a brighter red than that.

also they need to bring bakc the Quentin Caps font for the ''49ers'' (long overdue)

If I see this Saturday, I'd get the chills and choke-up. Truth speak.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I hope so, I miss those red end zones.
Please make this happen Jed!!!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
@JedYork Too expensive.
  • mod
  • Veteran
They did it in London too, but it was the new colors and new font
someone who is on Twitter should let Jed know that this is what we want.
they will painted red with the blood of the Saints
Paint the who field Red.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
@JedYork Too expensive.

He will not paint it red until he sells 9k club seats at $30k each. After that he will check with Dad and see......
Originally posted by Joecool:
Paint the who field Red.

Did you know thats in the New CBA? Teams have to keep the field green, apparently some teams were gonna paint the fields this year but that got shot down with the CBA
Originally posted by valrod33:
Paint the who field Red.

Did you know thats in the New CBA? Teams have to keep the field green, apparently some teams were gonna paint the fields this year but that got shot down with the CBA

that is good. i don't want to see none of that boise state b******t blue turf nonsense in the nfl.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Paint the who field Red.

that is good. i don't want to see none of that boise state b******t blue turf nonsense in the nfl.

If our field is red, then Brees can't see our defenders. Neither can Alex, but we at least we can run the ball.

Any idea where this shot was taken? Pretty sure that's not Candlestick.
Share 49ersWebzone