LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

LOL "We ask no quarter. We give no quarter". Harbaugh

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
'Gentlemans Agreement" ??? WTF ???

I have never heard about opposing coaches talking "strategy" with each other, thats what game film is for ...Payton is such a baby, pop another vicodin and STFU

Jim should call him and say "well , we are going to pound on you and hit you guys hard .,.what about you"

Actually I have heard of coaches talking during pre season. I remember back in the day something along the lines where one coach asked the other coach to run a certain play against a certain player so he could see how he reacts. I wish I could remember
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

I have never heard about opposing coaches talking "strategy" with each other, thats what game film is for ...Payton is such a baby, pop another vicodin and STFU

Jim should call him and say "well , we are going to pound on you and hit you guys hard .,.what about you"

Actually I have heard of coaches talking during pre season. I remember back in the day something along the lines where one coach asked the other coach to run a certain play against a certain player so he could see how he reacts. I wish I could remember

Damn ..I didnt know that ..makes sense for back then ..the NFL is an entirely different monster these days imo

Damn ..I didnt know that ..makes sense for back then ..the NFL is an entirely different monster these days imo

Actually I think it was those scrimmage games..... I dont knowcould have even been college basketball.

Regardless.... When are they going to make a tee shirt based on this quote?!?!?!?!
For old times sakes . . . let go out and rape the Saints. Remind them whos boss when it comes to big games.
Harbaugh really does love him some old war references.....I can't wait for this saturday.

They brought this up during pre-season. The NFL has rules against coaches doing this at it violates the integrity of the game. Payton is just a douche. If I were Harbs I would tell one of his guys to take the 15 yard penalty and cheap-shot Brees'. Take him out.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

They brought this up during pre-season. The NFL has rules against coaches doing this at it violates the integrity of the game. Payton is just a douche. If I were Harbs I would tell one of his guys to take the 15 yard penalty and cheap-shot Brees'. Take him out.

Love this board!!
  • Timma
  • Veteran

Someone had the idea of putting Chilo in on defense to have him mug Brees at the end of the play. I say do it! He'd be ejected but we don't want that guy on offense anyway.

Seriously though. Everyone keeps asking Harbaugh about this. It was asked of Harbaugh after the preseason game. Now he was asked again about this "coaches aggreement" crap. Why doesn't someone go ask Payton? I'm sure he would probably deny it if it were true, but I'd like to see someone confront him on it.
Give them nothing! But take from them everything!

-Old Spartan proverb
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Thats my motto when dealing with beggars.

I want to get a lead and then just tee off on Brees all afternoon

I disagree,
We are not the Lions organization that would allow such ignorance.
We got to where we are by playing smart football... not by playing someone else's game.
With that said, i hope we crush the Saints.. and for example in that process perhaps on a 1st 3 when we are up by 40+ points Alex Runs a boot leg and pegs Sean Payton in the head with the football.. welll u know he should of just been paid attention to the game...
But we are NOT that organization that should purposely hurt other players b/c their coach is a D/B

Im jus sayin
-DW
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Harbaugh's gonna eat his chilren

i just peed a lil
It seems like Harbaugh has gotten ZERO leeway for being a first year coach. He was supposed to take the time to wish Payton a good season before a preseason game? I don't think so and how is he supposed to know something stupid like that when he has been coaching college ball only?? Then he gets excited after a game and pats Jim Schwartz on the back and he attacks him. Whatever nobody has got it better than us, NOBODY.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Give them nothing! But take from them everything!

-Old Spartan proverb

Old as in 2006 when the movie 300 came out?
Share 49ersWebzone