There are 47 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

If we could be a fly on the wall.....

In the 49ers training facilities....I'd love to hear the 1st hand feel of how confident the players really are.

Listening to their answering of press questions on the dominance of the Saints' offense, they acknowledge and respect it but offer very little insight on to how they feel (neutral, not giving anything away). Navarro Bowman was on Sirius XM NFL Radio tonight and when asked if they had to do anything different to stop the Saints he just replied:

"Nah man, just do what we've been doing all along"

And that ended the interview. :)

I get a hint Bowman and the boys are feeling good about this one. If we knew for certain there was a positive vibe we could lay off the Zone for the rest of the week and just chill.
I'd rather be an ant in Crabtree's locker
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
In the 49ers training facilities....I'd love to hear the 1st hand feel of how confident the players really are.

Listening to their answering of press questions on the dominance of the Saints' offense, they acknowledge and respect it but offer very little insight on to how they feel (neutral, not giving anything away). Navarro Bowman was on Sirius XM NFL Radio tonight and when asked if they had to do anything different to stop the Saints he just replied:

"Nah man, just do what we've been doing all along"

And that ended the interview. :)

I get a hint Bowman and the boys are feeling good about this one. If we knew for certain there was a positive vibe we could lay off the Zone for the rest of the week and just chill.

I feel like a fricken turkey on Thanksgiving. Saturday can't get here soon enough.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,037
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I'd rather be an ant in Crabtree's locker

Really? Of all the things you could have been and all the places you could go?

C'mon, man!
if i was a fly i would take a dump on anthony dixons mo hawk
Originally posted by DUB9IROCZ:
if i was a fly i would take a dump on anthony dixons mo hawk

  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,037
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by DUB9IROCZ:
if i was a fly i would take a dump on anthony dixons mo hawk


I thought that was fly s**t....
I would be a crab in patrick willis's pubes.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
In the 49ers training facilities....I'd love to hear the 1st hand feel of how confident the players really are.

Listening to their answering of press questions on the dominance of the Saints' offense, they acknowledge and respect it but offer very little insight on to how they feel (neutral, not giving anything away). Navarro Bowman was on Sirius XM NFL Radio tonight and when asked if they had to do anything different to stop the Saints he just replied:

"Nah man, just do what we've been doing all along"

And that ended the interview. :)

I get a hint Bowman and the boys are feeling good about this one. If we knew for certain there was a positive vibe we could lay off the Zone for the rest of the week and just chill.

i just wish we knew anything, how the players feel, the gameplan, how confident in the gameplan. its torture and it hurts so good


ps. i hope your name doesnt mean the real JT cuz im a pretty big fan myself
that's the worst mo hawk I've ever seen
I'll admit that I'm a Saints fan, but I don't think the 49ers are built to handle a come from behind situation. If Brees and the offense starts clicking early (which he's done for the past 10 weeks), I don't see SF having any measure of quick strike offense to get them back in the game. I'm looking forward to a great matchup though and whoever wins needs to throttle GB.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,339
I have to think they are a little concerned about stopping the Saints passing attack.
how can you be a saints fain and belong to a 49er fan forum? odd indeed
btw... GO NINERS saints can go marching into the golf course and fishing
...land right in VD's buttcrack
E
Originally posted by clientnumber9:
I'll admit that I'm a Saints fan, but I don't think the 49ers are built to handle a come from behind situation. If Brees and the offense starts clicking early (which he's done for the past 10 weeks), I don't see SF having any measure of quick strike offense to get them back in the game. I'm looking forward to a great matchup though and whoever wins needs to throttle GB.

eagles game, lions game, both came back. If you watched the eagles game, they came back BIG and won.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home