There are 165 users in the forums

How are you preparing yourself for Saturday's game...?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Envy
  • Veteran

Watching s**t like this!
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:
I'm not watching anything football related this week, game day it'll be same routine, I'll probably sleep in as late as possible, ignore anything football related, when I hear the opening music for the Fox pre-game show my lucky 49ers undershirt goes on, the Gore jersey goes on and then I wait for the game to start, I'll be watching it alone like I've done for every game this year.

I can barely sleep at night already, I can only imagine Thursday and Friday night...

so you're not watching the catch on NFLN tonight !!

meh. They show classic Niner s**t from the golden era all year around. I think it is bad mojo to be so obsessed on the past while the current team is still alive.

To know your future, you must know your past
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Envy:
Pfft. Jamiesons. Heathen! If you are going to drink it try the real stuff.

how much and where?
I do weird stuff before a game because I can't focus on anything else. I clean the house like crazy and make sure it's spotless. I will take the wife and kids out in morning and do something with them first. My brain tells me that I have to take care of my priorities first and the other stuff that I care about will take care of itself. I will probably forget to eat because I don't want to focus on anything else. And I stand the entire game and pace the living room like a coach on the sideline.

All this week I will read all the reports and the experts talk about the point spread being too low, that Brees is unstoppable right now, that this game is going to get out of control. I ask everyone at work if they are going to pick the Niners and I am looking at the office playoff brackets to see if anyone actually believes we can do it. I have come across one person yet, and I love it. For some reason I have this desire to get really fired up with all the doubt that surrounds us so I can be fired up for my team on gameday.
Originally posted by Envy:
Pfft. Jamiesons. Heathen! If you are going to drink it try the real stuff.

Good stuff. I'll likely be consuming my favorite whisky - Lagavulin 16 ....the peat monster and that heavenly smoky finish .....

Other than that, hang out with the extended family, all 49er fans including my 8 year old nephew (the next gen) and get all excited with the pre-game hype on TV. I'll be ready to punch the wall by the time we're ready to kickoff. And oh I'll be imagining about all the wood we'll lay on Brees.
I can't wait to see this game.
Originally posted by SBinMT:
As a longtime Niner fan with memories going back to the 80s, I have seen the team earn some really big wins. I have seen at least as many big losses. The Saints are too good, and too hot right now for the 49ers. I hope I'm wrong, and would love to see the Niner D mock Drew Brees' faux black-man chants, but I don't see it happening.

Yes, those are embarrassing to watch.
[ Edited by Beetlebom on Jan 10, 2012 at 2:42 PM ]
Originally posted by montana9er:
Violate the wife in every possible way every night leading up to the game ( she is a saints fan ) and before the game ,Game starts ,turn on my selective hearing ,hope i don't get to nervous and puke my guts out and or s**t myself. My nerves have been on edge since the seahags game just have to remember to have faith .Do not want anything to eat or drink all concentration will be on the TV. No one can touch me or talk to me as I will be like a grizzley bear on steroids with a raging hardon and a sore ass.

I cant tell you how hard I laughed when I read this post!
[ Edited by Famousoverdose on Jan 10, 2012 at 2:44 PM ]
Originally posted by hateroids84:
I'm going to talk so much s**t to every New Orleans fan I see at the stadium their going to cry. This is OUR HOUSE; if someone says who dat I'm throwing my beer at them.
Do eeet!

Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by hateroids84:
I'm going to talk so much s**t to every New Orleans fan I see at the stadium their going to cry. This is OUR HOUSE; if someone says who dat I'm throwing my beer at them.

and then i will throw an empty bottle/can at you and yell party foul.

LMAO!

Originally posted by cciowa:
I plan to visit my youngest daughter who is obsessed with the niners and this game as she was 15 when the niners last played in a playoff game. we will go eat subs wearing niners shirts of course, we will go shopping and then go back to her apt to watch the game with her boy friend and room mate at 3;30 iowa time. Those two have never seen her and i watch the niners together and I am a little afraid for them

Dont warn them!

Originally posted by danimal:
I have my samurai sword ready. If Alex Smith leads us to victory... not the D, run game and ST....I am prepared to open my stomach

LOL!

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
went to Costco, got the huge box of Kleenex

Not sure if serious
Going to the sports book at the Silver Legacy tonight to lay some money down.........

I'm watching lots of film. Getting plenty of fluids. Stretching alot. I've been doing some intervals and sticking to my normal weight routine. Finally I've been trying to put some heat on a nagging hamstring injury but I should be good to go come kickoff.
Originally posted by Famousoverdose:
Originally posted by montana9er:
Violate the wife in every possible way every night leading up to the game ( she is a saints fan ) and before the game ,Game starts ,turn on my selective hearing ,hope i don't get to nervous and puke my guts out and or s**t myself. My nerves have been on edge since the seahags game just have to remember to have faith .Do not want anything to eat or drink all concentration will be on the TV. No one can touch me or talk to me as I will be like a grizzley bear on steroids with a raging hardon and a sore ass.

I cant tell you how hard I laughed when I read this post!

Haha mee too, but seriously, I feel the same way as him
gonna get some steaks, get my brother to smoke some ribs, Watch alex throw for 350 and watch Brees bleed from that thing on his face
Originally posted by blake6905:
gonna get some steaks, get my brother to smoke some ribs, Watch alex throw for 350 and watch Brees bleed from that thing on his face

aldon smith will give brees a matching scar on his face
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Kicking the wife and daughter out. Having the guys over. Decking out the TV room with Niner stuff. Beers, pizza, nachos and of course, a Niner victory.

if your daughter is 18-21 she can come to my place !

She is 18, 18 months.

Friggen Pedo!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone