LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

How are you preparing yourself for Saturday's game...?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I have my samurai sword ready. If Alex Smith leads us to victory... not the D, run game and ST....I am prepared to open my stomach
Wearing 49ers apparel everyday this week, and talking mad s**t to anybody who says anything negative about the 49ers
The wife 'n I will be at cousins' house in Ventura...where he and his family will all be on the 9er bandwagon for the day (they've sworn allegiance)... no haters around me.
Pastrami sandwiches and plenty of brew and snacks for the game.
Got my smart phone and signed up on twitter to follow Barrows. Stupid school.....
I'm not watching anything football related this week, game day it'll be same routine, I'll probably sleep in as late as possible, ignore anything football related, when I hear the opening music for the Fox pre-game show my lucky 49ers undershirt goes on, the Gore jersey goes on and then I wait for the game to start, I'll be watching it alone like I've done for every game this year.

I can barely sleep at night already, I can only imagine Thursday and Friday night...
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:
I'm not watching anything football related this week, game day it'll be same routine, I'll probably sleep in as late as possible, ignore anything football related, when I hear the opening music for the Fox pre-game show my lucky 49ers undershirt goes on, the Gore jersey goes on and then I wait for the game to start, I'll be watching it alone like I've done for every game this year.

I can barely sleep at night already, I can only imagine Thursday and Friday night...

so you're not watching the catch on NFLN tonight !!
I need to buy a punching bag...my exitement is turning into anger and rage! I hate the Saints! Sean Payton is a smug POS!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:

so you're not watching the catch on NFLN tonight !!

meh. They show classic Niner s**t from the golden era all year around. I think it is bad mojo to be so obsessed on the past while the current team is still alive.
I have a new big screen tv order pending in case things don't go so well and I break my current one.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
went to Costco, got the huge box of Kleenex

Originally posted by danimal:
I have my samurai sword ready. If Alex Smith leads us to victory... not the D, run game and ST....I am prepared to open my stomach

Originally posted by SBinMT:
Originally posted by cciowa:
please feel free to hide under the bed untill the game is over.That type of support is not needed

As a longtime Niner fan with memories going back to the 80s, I have seen the team earn some really big wins. I have seen at least as many big losses. The Saints are too good, and too hot right now for the 49ers. I hope I'm wrong, and would love to see the Niner D mock Drew Brees' faux black-man chants, but I don't see it happening.
You gotta have faith MY NINER BRETHEREN
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

Pfft. Jamiesons. Heathen! If you are going to drink it try the real stuff.

Violate the wife in every possible way every night leading up to the game ( she is a saints fan ) and before the game ,Game starts ,turn on my selective hearing ,hope i don't get to nervous and puke my guts out and or s**t myself. My nerves have been on edge since the seahags game just have to remember to have faith .Do not want anything to eat or drink all concentration will be on the TV. No one can touch me or talk to me as I will be like a grizzley bear on steroids with a raging hardon and a sore ass.
especially knowing that beasts like p-willy and frank gore and even justin smith and young aldon, are gonna be extra ready and pumped up and want to show the world of football they can go toe to toe with anybody,cough ::saints:: cough. jim harbaugh will have this team as the hunter not the hunted pulling out all the stops.
I love everyone again is not even mentioning patrick willis as a factor in this game, he's the best defensive player in the league and he's gonna be hungry. Even bowman next to him is now an allpro, cant wait till we hurt those pansies and shove it in paytons ugly mug.
All they want to talk about is can alex smith keep up with brees, news flash its a team game.
I know we can beat these guys, and the stupid butt packers. I have so much faith i should be in Niners church...
well im new here to posting, although ive been reading on here since 0'10
Here's to a great game saturday
Share 49ersWebzone