There are 51 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How are you preparing yourself for Saturday's game...?

going to the game
Tailgating before the game and then heading into the Stick.
i might just do nothing.
I'm going to hold in my s**t for the next 6 days, and when the niners win on saturday, i'll take a helicopter and take a dump right on the superdome.

if the niners lose, ill take a s**t in my pants and send it to singletary
[ Edited by Method on Jan 9, 2012 at 9:13 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ersFan831:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
i might just do nothing.

O.O Not even breathe???

i only will do the necessary stuff like breathe and fap.
Got my hot chick friend a sexy Niners outfit, having my best friend over who is a saints fan, along with a few other people. Eating, drinking and hopefully watching my best friend eat crow as I chase all my guest out, at which point I will ravage my chick friend doggy style while watching highlights.
Originally posted by Method:
I'm going to hold in my s**t for the next 6 days, and when the niners win on saturday, i'll take a helicopter and take a dump right on the superdome.

Originally posted by Method:

• Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
doing a complete enema before the game so that I have zero restroom disruptions.
Cant sleep at night, saturday is so far away
For the first time in a loooong time I'll be making the traditional playoff meal: Cioppino. Which is turning into a logistical problem on the east coast.
  • BROWN
  • Veteran
Sheesha, allot of it, have buddies over, and eat a big giant poutine.
Originally posted by Chief:
Got my hot chick friend a sexy Niners outfit, having my best friend over who is a saints fan, along with a few other people. Eating, drinking and hopefully watching my best friend eat crow as I chase all my guest out, at which point I will ravage my chick friend doggy style while watching highlights.

i like your style sir
Going to pick up a 55 inch TV on Saturday morning. Then I'm probably going to pace around the house until the game starts, mumbling to myself that we can win this game. s**t I'm shaking nervous already and it's only Monday.