There are 170 users in the forums

If we beat the Saints, how do you want to win?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

If we beat the Saints, how do you want to win?

By scoring more points than them.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Like we beat the Cowboys in 1994, Up 21-0 quickly due to forcing turnovers. The only reason to hope for watching a close game is when your team and your money aren't on the line and you just want to enjoy the game and don't care who wins.
  • Happs
  • Veteran
20% chance of rain so far on Sunday. Hope that goes up and it rains and is muddy and windy. That would seem to suit our game better.

I'll be at game and do not mind gettin rained on one bit. Or even tailgating in the rain.
Originally posted by Happs:
20% chance of rain so far on Sunday. Hope that goes up and it rains and is muddy and windy. That would seem to suit our game better.

I'll be at game and do not mind gettin rained on one bit. Or even tailgating in the rain.

game's on Sat.
Originally posted by BobS:
Like we beat the Cowboys in 1994, Up 21-0 quickly due to forcing turnovers. The only reason to hope for watching a close game is when your team and your money aren't on the line and you just want to enjoy the game and don't care who wins.

Yup! Nuff said.
I wanna see these when its done

By leading when the game is over.
Why would you bump a 9 month old thread?
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Why would you bump a 9 month old thread?

Oh? lol? is it really that bothersome?
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by Jcool:
I just want to win I dont care how we do it.

This.

Agree. Just win the game.

Originally posted by monsterzero789:
close win. i want their fans to feel it

It hurts worse when your team gets embarrassed.

Blowout.
My dream scenario? We blow them out old school NFC west style. The D is dominant, the running game is dominant, and CK has a dominant game against an inferior defense.

Niners now suddenly explosive offense paired with a re-invigorated defense is all the talk on every sports show and the envy of all our opposition.
[ Edited by WINiner on Nov 22, 2012 at 8:51 AM ]
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Total domination.
i want aldon and justin get brees down on the field whole game plus kaep will have a +300 yds 3 TDS (2 air 1 ground).
Win VERY BIG- my nerves don't handle nail biters too well anymore.
Share 49ersWebzone