LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 254 users in the forums

If we beat the Saints, how do you want to win?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

If we beat the Saints, how do you want to win?

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by father49er:
I want to see Brees throw 3 ints in 1.5s.

goldson laterals to whitner who laterals to rogers for the pick 6

Aldon Smith do the JJ Watt for pick 6
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Nothing better than to run up the score on the Saints like they do to everyone else.
Would like to see a blow out with neither QB making any major mistakes.
With the roll the Saints are on offensively, you know how this game is going to be won by the Niners. It will be with defense, turnovers, and great special teams. The Niners offense does so much better with great field position and that usually happens when all the other things I mention take place.
Negative thread title. Should be "How will we beat the Saints?"
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Negative thread title. Should be "How will we beat the Saints?"

originally this was a spoof of another thread (search for the other one at your peril)
give me more of that medicine Dr BW
I want a blowout that will make the 49ers teams of the 80s/90s feel proud. A repeat of what happened in SuperBowl 19 would be perfect.
Originally posted by father49er:
I want to see Brees throw 3 ints in 1.5s.

I want Aldon Smith to end Brees' career.

Time for some payback for that preseason BS they pulled. Run it UP
By scoring more points than they do.
I'll take any win we can get but me personally? I want to grab a bat and bash Greg Williams and Sean Paytons face in. Rip off their arms then shove it up their @$$!!
I wanna blow em out, but i really want our Defensive Unit to be the one's to do it. On the regular, i feel we can crush em this time. But what i wanna see is total domination by our D-Unit. Fangio gotta let the Dogs loose in this game!!

We know our D will show up, but what we havent seen is turnovers turned to scores by defense. Harbaugh has to instill in the team that the time is now! There is no Tomorrow!! Hit em hard and Hit em all day!!!!
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
this is my first post i want us to score more points than the saints when the gun sounds
Share 49ersWebzone