LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 203 users in the forums

Who covers Jimmy Graham?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who covers Jimmy Graham?

I'm betting Patrick Willis covers on him a lot with help over the top.
Originally posted by spizzy:
Originally posted by Izyniner:
Youre MOM?

She's only 5'3

how much she weigh?
[ Edited by kodiak9er on Jan 7, 2012 at 11:07 PM ]
Originally posted by spizzy:
Originally posted by Fitness49:
That's b******t! We have Patrick Willis who is nothing less than a beast on defense and has set the standard to which each other LB aspires to achive. He CAN and WILL guard Graham...PW is Pro Bowl, HOF great...

Y u mad bro?

because people here speak blasphemy
  • dj43
Graham will be a handful. No one has been able to shut him down all year. He is a big part of why NO has done so well. He makes the tough catch and has speed and agility. Reggie Smith is the tallest but still gives up 5". Culliver would be a good bet but NO moves Graham around so much he can really unbalance the secondary.

Gonna be a tough game.
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
manny lawson

You mean the loser that got eliminated from the playoffs?
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
manny lawson

You mean the loser that got eliminated from the playoffs?

For this game it would have been good to have Manny. 6'5" 240 lbs. and 4.40 speed. With long arms. That's perfect to cover Graham or Gronkowski or Finely.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
lions did a decent job actually in containing him

im more worried about sproles

Yes, me too. Sproles must be hit as hard as possible out the gate to instill some hesitation in his game..
If Brees has time, he completes passes.

Height doesn't matter.
Speed doesn't matter.
Weight doesn't matter.

We must get to Brees. That is the only way to defend this team.
Patrick Willis
Originally posted by thechamber52:
Patrick Willis

He's probably the best bet. His speed, strength, and weight make him a good matchup. Of course he doesn't have the height. That's the 1 downside. But I've been surprised how good he has been at coverage this year.

I voted for God....outside of that we're screwed.
Since we will be only rushing 4, we can bump all of their receivers AND still have enough for coverage over the top.
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
lions did a decent job actually in containing him

im more worried about sproles

Yes, me too. Sproles must be hit as hard as possible out the gate to instill some hesitation in his game..

Sproles hasn't seen a LB as fast as Bowman all year. I think we can easily hold Sproles and Graham to under 100 yards combined.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by thechamber52:
Patrick Willis

He's probably the best bet. His speed, strength, and weight make him a good matchup. Of course he doesn't have the height. That's the 1 downside. But I've been surprised how good he has been at coverage this year.

Yep. You're spot on, but really I think we can just say he's our best defensive player. Graham is their best offensive weapon. Can't wait.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Since we will be only rushing 4, we can bump all of their receivers AND still have enough for coverage over the top.

Surprised to say this, but I agree. I think we should definitely mix in some inside blitzes from Bowman and Willis... but when we are not? we have to disrupt their WR routes and throw off that chemistry Brees has with his first and second reads.
Share 49ersWebzone