LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 201 users in the forums

Defending Jimmy Graham

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by okdkid:
Hit Drew Brees.

Exactly. Brees can't throw while he's on the ground
chris culliver will cover him, and williswill look to knock him out underneath
i think you have to stop Colston and Sproles---only so many things you can do against the saints---try and stop the ones you can stop the best. We have to score 27, maybe 34 to win. the game will come down to if our offense is up to the task.
I think its good that our first team offense faced our first team defense this week.

I wonder if Hunter was used, as if he were Sproles.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Take out his knees and hope he tears a ligament

cobra kai

That's not cool dude
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:

cobra kai

Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:
i think you have to stop Colston and Sproles---only so many things you can do against the saints---try and stop the ones you can stop the best. We have to score 27, maybe 34 to win. the game will come down to if our offense is up to the task.

If the Saints win they are comming to our house. On the road they are far less fearsone than at home. Their poits avrage goes down by aporx 10 points. Remember we kept the Ginats, Steelers, Lions all explosive offences in check.
Our defence has the ability to shut down expolosive offences and our offence keeps their offence of the filed by long time consuming drives, the exact same recepie was used by the Ginats to beat the Pats in the SB.
I heard this interesting analysis of Graham that he was a basketball player, too small to play front line in the pros and not skilled enough for guard. It seems the NFL is on the lookout for this type of athlete. Hondo Havlicek tried out for the Browns way back when as a tight end.
In all seriousness the best way to defend him is PASS RUSH. Like all their receivers. If Aldon Smith punches Brees in the mouth early and often we should be ok. If not we are looking at trouble. That's the reality.

Originally posted by Envy:
Originally posted by jreff22:

cobra kai

Pain, does not exist in this DOJO

Fear, does not exist in this DOJO

This chumpstain isn't going to make it to next week.
make it hard for him to get off the line of scrimmage
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Just don't leave Goldson on him one-on-one.
Whoooops I stand corrected lol

They're still going down on grass
Share 49ersWebzone