There are 53 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 NFC Divisional Game vs. New Orleans Saints Gameday Thread

LETS GO 9ERS CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP

I just finished watching the 1qrt . . . . . again!!

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by ace49ers:
lol just tuned into the NFL.com stream and picked up on the panel talking about the 9ers win.

Sanders says we wont match up with the weapons Green Bay has so we will be hoping for a Giants win.

McNabbs chimes in with with pretty much the same as Sanders.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

We want the Giants to win so the 9ers stay home and dont have to travel!

And the '49ers dont match up with 'X team'' . . . . . ask the Saints if we dont match up.

WE DAT!!

I saw that too and lol'd. All year long they gushed about the, and I quote, "plethora of weapons" the Saints had. Now that we've beaten them, Sanders claims the Saints didn't have that many weapons, and GB is a bad matchup because they will spread us out with 4 receivers. Ummm so did the Saints.... and we won...against the most explosive offense in league history. In conclusion, Sanders is a moron.

In the Moronic Way galaxy, in the solar system of Moronica, on the planet of Moronus, in the great country of Morona, sits the King of the Morons.

His name is Deion Sanders.
Originally posted by AirJordanXI:

I watched this a few weeks back and it is just so cool looking back and all that has changed and what lies ahead of that moment.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jan 15, 2012 at 3:38 AM ]
Originally posted by BrianGO:
In the Moronic Way galaxy, in the solar system of Moronica, on the planet of Moronus, in the great country of Morona, sits the King of the Morons.

Couldn't have said it any better myself.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

hahahahaha!!
[ Edited by ace49ers on Jan 15, 2012 at 3:45 AM ]
lol Trent Dilfer on Alex wearing his 'blue collar' shirt with 'Alex' on it in the post match interview was so everyone knows his name from now on after beating Brees.

Nothing about the blue collar working mentality that coach JH has installed in the team.
lol Trent Dilfer on Alex wearing his 'blue collar' shirt with 'Alex' on it in the post match interview was so everyone knows his name from now on after beating Brees.

Nothing about the blue collar working mentality that coach JH has installed in the team.

I just saw that too. He even interceded as if he was going to "explain it", and pretty much got it completely wrong. Still liked the attention he paid overall.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Dilfer is an idiot for not knowing that.
Originally posted by mayo49:

Come on, be easy on him. He is a good analyst, and a 49er homer.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
I just saw that too. He even interceded as if he was going to "explain it", and pretty much got it completely wrong. Still liked the attention he paid overall.

Heres the thing though. For the many NFL fans that dont know about the 'blue collar culture' coach JH has installed in the 49ers, and just finished watching that Dilfer segment, will now sit back and think

These 49ers are cocky . . . to wear a blue shirt during a victory interview with your name tag on it, saying to the masses that your name is Alex and I have arrived . . . that a bit arrogant . . ..

Thanks Trent for that . . . .
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:

If he was a homer he'd know why Alex was wearing that shirt. But, I'll be gentle .

He is a homer, listening to him on KNBR he still has a thing for the Bay.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
the little stupid men on espn last night thought it was a bowling shirt and then when trent said, I will explain I felt better untill I heard his explanation Just another sign that the so called experts pay little attention to the niners and I really could care less. If the packers win we know what we will hear this week and it means jack
  • Envy
  • Veteran
If the 49ers' success offends you, so be it. - Jim Harbaugh
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Envy:
If the 49ers' success offends you, so be it. - Jim Harbaugh
That happens when you give no quarter and take none
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home