LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 342 users in the forums

2012 NFC Divisional Game vs. New Orleans Saints Gameday Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We gotta give Frankie props too! He blocked great all game, had some good runs, and helped on the final drive! Guy doesn't get enough credit!
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by VDSF:

vern almost got ahead of himself there lmao! "pride on 3" everyone is like WTF?!

hahahah f**kin Vernon man.

The best part of this win is that this team knows that their not finished.
I strongly believe we will make the super bowl with the confidence and motivation we have.
One of the best moments for me though...one of my Assistant Managers(Broncos fan) sent me a text after the game. I mention that I now have to try and get next Sunday off to watch the game. She ended up asking our Manager to see if she can make it happen. I love my co-workers.

I don't care if they are my only days off for the next few months, if they give me Jan. 22nd and Feb. 5th off...I'll be set.

49ers4Life!
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by VDSF:

vern almost got ahead of himself there lmao! "pride on 3" everyone is like WTF?!

what did vernon david said?
Originally posted by Muggins:

This video has even more meaning after yesterdays victory

Wow! That's was an awesome experience being there at the game, and they did it with the same formula that they've used all season. Play great defense, special teams, win the turnover battle, and being clutch! Also, Alex Smith still hasn't thrown for 300 yards yet, but that doesn't matter. Let Vick, Stafford, Roethlesberger, Manning, and Brees throw for all the yards they want and LOSE! This has been a great season. One of the best especially for me and a lot of people that didn't expect it. I was at the previous playoff game against the giants but this one beats it in my opinion. Go 49ers!!!!!!! BTW, the last 2 loses for the saints was against the weak NFC WEST!
That 3rd and 7 QB bootleg call was a f'in gutsy move. Awesome!
Does anyone have a video of "the grab" but with the radio commentary?
537 pages, hahahaha

That was one of the greatest games of all time. I replayed moments of that game in my head dozens of times before falling to sleep. Just epic.
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Does anyone have a video of "the grab" but with the radio commentary?

i posted it earler its on nfl.com just go to there video and clic on VD's play

or you can go to knbr page somewhere here on niner tack and look at the first reply

We all deserve this moment! After the last 10 years as a fan... It's finally happening!
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
537 pages, hahahaha

That was one of the greatest games of all time. I replayed moments of that game in my head dozens of times before falling to sleep. Just epic.

This. My girlfriend said I slept with a smile on my face all nite long. I even caught myself saying hell yeah we won in my sleep.
Originally posted by FLYPxSYDE:
Saints really did play a close game, props for that.

If we do get matched up against the Packers, the defense needs to keep the same intensity shown vs. New Orleans plus a little more. Packers defense is just as suspect as New Orleans' D, Vernon Davis could come up with another big game. I say bring on the Packers, I truly believe this team can win on their turf.

After yesterday the Packers won't be caught in man-to-man on Davis with the game on the line. We need the receivers to step up!
been on the webzone since 1999 when the site originally started and this one is special.....to watch every game through all the losing, lets hope this all builds to a crescendo of a super bowl victory.
Share 49ersWebzone