LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Are you going to the 49ers first postseason game in 9 years?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Are you going to the 49ers first postseason game in 9 years?

won't watch, lol.

ill watch.
  • da209
  • Veteran
vernon Davis on NFL network now
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by da209:
vernon Davis on NFL network now

Guys are pumped and ready to go.
Singletary was a big help, taught him things he wasnot familer with . Showed him to put his teamates first.
During traing camp they new it was going to be special year , had all the pieces in place and harbaugh helped them takeit to the next level.
Alex has whole diffrent swagger. Says he lacked cofindence, he is now taking charge now. He stepped up to win games.
[ Edited by da209 on Jan 4, 2012 at 2:22 PM ]
Will be watching, and cheering, from So Cal
Flying across the entire country for this one!

I'm fanatical when it comes to the Niners (lifelong, diehard) and I look to go to Candlestick and the City every chance I get (contingent upon if my limited budget allows me to)

This is a tight trip to squeeze but I'm proud to say my girlfriend and I will be there to proudly cheer on the Niners amidst all the other playoff-starved Faithful.

For the past several years, I promised myself that no matter where, when and what my situation was, I'd be in attendance for our return to the big dance.

Couldn't be happier that I'm going and that the Niners are finally back to prominence. Super glad for all the players that have been here to ride out the storm, especially Gore. The guy has given everything he's got to this team and he's finally being rewarded.

HERE WE GO!

-Faithful since '92
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:

For the past several years, I promised myself that no matter where, when and what my situation was, I'd be in attendance for our return to the big dance.

Exactly what I promised myself. Just got my tix in the mail. SOOOOO excited!
Flying in from London England for it, Tailgating with Club49 pre-game, Should be a blast!!!
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I'm gonna fly to my couch and watch it on the big screen. I'm so amed!!! Y'all gotta be furious at the Stick. Give 'em HELL!!!!

If we win the SB though I'm flying to SF for the parade, fuggit. I wanna be there in person to tell Harbaugh "Whose got it better than us?!?"
I'll be there, it's going to be crazy
5% "won't watch, lol"

• Axl49
  • Veteran
HELL YEAH. I just need parking pass lol anyone have one ? PM me
since i live in the East Bay i should, but im more of a watching football on TV kindve guy unless im going to the game with a big group of friends, and seeing as most of em are raider fans.. and the tickets are 200$+ probably not..

ill drink at the house and scream at my tv and friends lol
Share 49ersWebzone