There are 63 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Are you going to the 49ers first postseason game in 9 years?

Are you going to the 49ers first postseason game in 9 years?

i better not see one visiting team fan in the stands.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
i better not see one visiting team fan in the stands.

By the time we find out who we play next week all the tix on stubhub and all the other websites should be nearly gone.
If I didn't live 3000 miles away and actually had the money to go, I would...
[ Edited by PA9erFaithful on Jan 3, 2012 at 7:09 PM ]
Originally posted by mustangmele:
YUP! 49erJim and I are gonna tailgate it up too!

have you been to a tailgate before
My wife and I will be there all the way from Minnesota. Go NINERS.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Who's the douche that voted "Won't watch, lol"
I dont know. I didn't vote because I could end up all 3. *cry*
Making the trip from PA for my first playoff game!!

Quick question. The last game I went to, I was able to catch a bus from the Millbrae BART station to the stadium for like $15-$20. Is that service not available anymore? Can't seem to find any bus routes from that area.

Thanks
  • Tman
  • Veteran
The parking lot and the stick will be rocking !

Can't wait !!
I wish I was...I live in Okinawa....
I was there the last time they went to the playoffs Vs the NYGiants, and I will mosdef be at the stick again. Nothing like playoff game at candlestick, I won't miss this game for anything, not my work and especially not my GF.
This is still so surreal to me. I feel like I'm in a dream. When friends ask me I tell them, with confidence, IMO the 49ers will win the super bowl.

I hope this is "our year"...as far as the game, unfortunately at home in Houston. I'll be making it for next year though for sure!
Just purchased 5 tickets ! Representing from Los Angeles we'll be driving up Interstate I 5 .. Row 16 on the 10 yard line !!!!!
Originally posted by 49er22:
Making the trip from PA for my first playoff game!!

Quick question. The last game I went to, I was able to catch a bus from the Millbrae BART station to the stadium for like $15-$20. Is that service not available anymore? Can't seem to find any bus routes from that area.

Thanks
I am staying in San Bruno and am taking the Charter Bus (Sportsfanexpress) from the San Bruno Bart Station to Candlestick and back. I bought my ticket online for $21 roundtrip. They have different pick up locations and times on their website. Just search Sportfanexpress and you should find it. PM if you have any other questions!

Chicago49erFan
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I am bummed I can't go it is a 3 day trip I can't afford the time off to take. 900 mile round trip driving, plus another day to recover from the huge hangover from celebrating and then driving back. I am self-employed and my two trips across the USA to move have got me behind on orders and customers breathing down my neck. I already killed the cable so will have to go to a friend's house or sports bar to watch. I will be there in spirit, hoping they make it again next year.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home