There are 161 users in the forums

Are you going to the 49ers first postseason game in 9 years?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Are you going to the 49ers first postseason game in 9 years?

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
TV. It's far for me. But I wish I could go.

Home fans don't sell all your tickets so the Saints have a home crowd. I swear we have one of the worst home crowds.... It's like an away game when we play at home. I don't see that around the league.

So you go to a lot of games around the league?

The Saints don't travel well. They haven't been historically good. There's only a hand full of teams that take over stadiums. We're actually one of them.

our home crowd sucks, thats the point. the 49ers built a large fanbase over the years from being a dynasty, but we dont take over stadiums like the Cowboys and Steelers fans do. the NFL began marketing itself globally in the 70's, and the teams who were great at the time were Steelers, Cowboys, and Raiders. thus, 3 of the largest national fanbases in the NFL.

Im not worried about the Saints fans taking over anything, but it was slightly concerning that during a 13-3 season we didnt pack the seats as well as a 13-3 fanbase should.
I am a broke, 25 year-old college-student with four years left in my monster-money-eating PhD program.

I live in a run-down apartment complex, I work 50+ hour weeks, and I am a frequent visitor of things such as the dollar-menu and the Dollar Store to make ends meet while keeping my future dreams alive.

But, I have also been a 49er fan all of my life, and I just cashed out $400 to buy tickets for my fellow 49er brother and myself.
I've waited quite a while for this moment: So, yes, I WILL be at Candlestick
[ Edited by Imfasterthanur on Jan 3, 2012 at 4:49 AM ]
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
I am a broke, 25 year-old college-student with four years left in my monster-money-eating PhD program.

I live in a run-down apartment complex, I work 50+ hour weeks, and I am a frequent visitor of things such as the dollar-menu and the Dollar Store to make ends meet while keeping my future dreams alive.

But, I have also been a 49er fan all of my life, and I just cashed out $400 to buy tickets for my fellow 49er brother and myself.
I've waited quite a while for this moment: So, yes, I WILL be at Candlestick

Nyyyyycccceeee! !!!!!!!! I love the commitment to the team Bro. I hope for a Big win on Saturday.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Hellz yeah. I was at the last playoff game in Candlestick, and the one before that, and I'll damn sure be at this one.

That makes 2 of us!
Ticket on hand ready to get this going.
Who's the douche that voted "Won't watch, lol"
I'm travelling 5,350 miles for it . I do this every year for regular season games but this will be my first playoff game

Thank heavens for StubHub, the supposed sale that was open to the public this morning was a disgrace - I got exactly one possibility (a terrible seat) at 10:01 and then the sell-out signal. I happily paid the season ticket holder who sold me his (very nice) seat his premium over face which I find fair.
YUP! 49erJim and I are gonna tailgate it up too!
I'll be there! Here's hoping we witness our first divisional round win since '97! Been a long time coming!

No, I cannot afford!
  • BROWN
  • Veteran
Wish I could be down in San Fran to watch the game. I'll be rooting for them here in Montreal!
I'll be there on the 50 yard line in Lower East 31 count me in
  • da209
  • Veteran
Bought mine on saturday on stubhub for 199 per seat. They are section 44 row 8, but i havent recieved an email that they have been shipped.
Probably going. It depends on whether the people who I normally go to games are available.
Share 49ersWebzone