There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Are you going to the 49ers first postseason game in 9 years?

Are you going to the 49ers first postseason game in 9 years?

Hyped up for this one
Yes.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Yes.

THIS
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
When they go to Green Bay to kick their a$$ Hell yeh!!
I can't wait! Been a season ticket holder for 7 years.
They're people who sells them in Frisco. I need to get some tickets for this big event for me, including my 6 year anniversary!
Hell yeah! Man I can't wait to expierence a playoff game at the Stick. Should be crazy!!
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Yes.

^^
No. why would i wait 9 years to go to a post season game when i can go to one on the 14th of this month? wtf you crazy.
Hellz yeah. I was at the last playoff game in Candlestick, and the one before that, and I'll damn sure be at this one.
Watching it from overseas.
TV. It's far for me. But I wish I could go.

Home fans don't sell all your tickets so the Saints have a home crowd. I swear we have one of the worst home crowds.... It's like an away game when we play at home. I don't see that around the league.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Home fans don't sell all your tickets so the Saints have a home crowd. I swear we have one of the worst home crowds.... It's like an away game when we play at home. I don't see that around the league.

So you go to a lot of games around the league?

The Saints don't travel well. They haven't been historically good. There's only a hand full of teams that take over stadiums. We're actually one of them.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

So you go to a lot of games around the league?

The Saints don't travel well. They haven't been historically good. There's only a hand full of teams that take over stadiums. We're actually one of them.

Yeah I've gone to a lot of games in a lot of stadiums. The Saints don't travel as well as Pittsburgh and Dallas.
would love to go to the game but i have no money, no jobs.. ....will definitely put on my jersey and watch it at home with some of my friends and bbq and watch some NINERS PLAYOFFS FOOTBALL, ain't nuttin' better than this!!!