LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 153 users in the forums

How many more years is Gore our starter?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many more years is Gore our starter?

The sad thing is I saw three "frankly (pun intended)" jokes in this thread
i think he has one more year of good production and that's it, wouldn't be surprised to see kendall hunter get much more playing time in '12
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by susweel:
49ers mailbag: Gore sure looked healthy to me. He avg 5.6 yards and played 105 of SF's 125 playoff snaps.

WHY THE f**k DID WE ABANDON THE RUN GAME IN THE 4TH!!!!!!!!!!!

top 2 reasons why i think we lost, playcalling (abandoning the run), and of course williams
Gore was the slowest that I've seen him ever this year.
1 more year
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by susweel:
49ers mailbag: Gore sure looked healthy to me. He avg 5.6 yards and played 105 of SF's 125 playoff snaps.

WHY THE f**k DID WE ABANDON THE RUN GAME IN THE 4TH!!!!!!!!!!!

Because Roman is a fat idiot.
  • dj43
I would not be surprised to see the 49ers take a RB in the middle rounds if they see value there. You can never have too many good RBs. Dixon is a ST, not a running back.
we are nearing the end i am afraid. knowing how gore prepares in the offseason methinks he can fight off father time a little longer but contingencies need to be put in place.
Originally posted by Chico:
He has one good year left, then DIXON takes over!

Dixon is garbage. I'll take Hunter.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
top 2 reasons why i think we lost, playcalling (abandoning the run), and of course williams

Yup Yup Yup. I've had people say that we stopped running because the Giants adjusted to the run and we're stopping it. I say BS. They couldn't stop it all god damn game. We had several nice running plays on that FG drive when we were behind, then in a TIE game we completely abandon it save for a couple carries on long-yardage down and distance. So Stupid. And don't even get me started on Williams. Damn how I wish we could go back in time to 11 minutes as the punt's in the air.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Gore was the slowest that I've seen him ever this year.

I agree. Just for kicks, I pulled up some videos of him running early '10. He was definitely a lot quicker through the hole and made better cuts.
2 yrs top .1 yr if we get a decent value for him in a trade after next season like a 3rd or 4th rd pick for a ageing back
Originally posted by gavindirishmen:
Originally posted by Chico:
He has one good year left, then DIXON takes over!

Dixon is garbage. I'll take Hunter.

hunter maybe ,dixon should be cut ,i think they take a back in the 4rd this year to chasllenge hunter and dixon
Marshawn Lynch
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pakalolo415:
Marshawn Lynch

what about him?
Share 49ersWebzone