There are 154 users in the forums

Season Ticket Holders! We get extra tickets!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
if you have the tickets, I'll buy them (2)
Father / son trip planned for the divisional playoff. Traveling from South Dakota so if anyone has tickets, willing to pay for decent seats..

Go Niners!! Thanks!!
looks like we only get to buy 4 extra tickets now.
why???????????
  • Happs
  • Veteran
what time does the season ticket holder extra playoff tickets sale begin on Monday morning? does anyone know
  • Happs
  • Veteran
I'm glad we aren't going to know our opponent for a week because there are a ton of tickets on ebay and stub hub. If our opponent was known, it would be the usual story of the opposing team's fans filling The Stick.

Hopefully the majority of the tickets get snapped up by Niner fans this week.
Once I have the extra tickets I will probably put a couple out for webzone people.
Got my playoff tickets today!!
Will have to check the mail when I get home.
looks like they're adding in the ticketmaster fee, which really sucks! Thankful for my two, if I get anymore I will be very thankful :-)

Playoffs at Candlestick!!!!!!! I still can't believe we're saying this. GO NINERS!

Originally posted by Happs:
what time does the season ticket holder extra playoff tickets sale begin on Monday morning? does anyone know

10:00
hey guys, first post here on this forum, nice to see the great numbers of fellow 49er faithful on here and HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm finally going to be a season ticket holder next year so I got my playoff tickets this past Thursday. However I have not received an email for instructions for the STH pre-sale that is taking place tomorrow, I read that the password will be our account number, but i also saw that the number of tickets we can purchase went from 8 to 4. anyone know how this is going to work or if we will even be able to purchase additional tickets?
thanks
  • Happs
  • Veteran
There are a crapload of tickets on the various ticketing sites, razorgator, etc...

That's a bit shocking
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Got my playoff tickets today!!

You got them in the mail? We haven't yet.
Will gladly buy any extras!!!
Share 49ersWebzone