There are 152 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bailey's "Who's Got it Better Than Us" anthem video

Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
The song is horrible.

I agree lol
Should of been San Quinn and Messy Marv thats Montana to Rice SF connection worthy. Im sure most of you guys are older though and dont f**k with bay area rap, BUT it all went down hill after Mac Dre died.
Originally posted by jcashen87:
Should of been San Quinn and Messy Marv thats Montana to Rice SF connection worthy. Im sure most of you guys are older though and dont f**k with bay area rap, BUT it all went down hill after Mac Dre died.

Messy Marv sucks, rather have Ya Boy or maybe even A-1.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by jcashen87:

Messy Marv sucks, rather have Ya Boy or maybe even A-1.

This should've had Quinn do a song
I like it, let's hear from UDI, Mac Mall, Mr.Kee, Mr.C from RBL (If he is still alive), Woodie(RIP, he was a Niner fan) or anybody from Black N Brown entertainment.
Lmao Reggie got replaced
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Lmao Reggie got replaced

Noticed that also lulz
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by verb1der:
c'mon there's gotta be a bay area rapper that can do better, please step up

Shoulda been Ya Boy, he's from SF and a better lyricist.

I totally agree with you on that one. Ya Boy does probably does have more bars but Bailey kills the the track tho. "Justin, Alex or Aldon take your pick." " I ain't talking beats and lyrics, I'm talking Bowman and Willis." SWAGGG.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
The song is horrible.

I agree lol

x3
I like the song and the video...."Harbaugh you got a question?"
I just hope Ashkon doesn't do a song either that f**ker was annoying to no end and that "performance" at the CSN BBQ showed how many people gave a rat's ass about him
Originally posted by Apprentice_49:
I totally agree with you on that one. Ya Boy does probably does have more bars but Bailey kills the the track tho. "Justin, Alex or Aldon take your pick." " I ain't talking beats and lyrics, I'm talking Bowman and Willis." SWAGGG.

i believe you meant "swaqqq" but i'll let you pass brotha
I didn't go to family day, or been to a game this season, but this video has bearded sourdough sam, has he been back? or is it just for this vid, if he has, hell yeah!!! bout time! and yeah the video makes the song alot better, maybe a dush tray song for the D "brick walls"
nice vid, shouda done a 3rd verse
should of have berner on the 3rd verse
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home