There are 80 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Congratulations MR. MILLER

Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Incredible that you can pick a rookie in the 7th round who switches positions and he can even play and start. To receive Pro Bowl recognition as a rookie is just amazing. I can't believe this pick turned out that well.

San Diego, I know it would be hard, but you could acknowledge that Baalke had a very perceptive view of Miller's capability.

Baalke has done better than I thought he would in both the draft and FA. I've said that before....
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Baalke has done better than I thought he would in both the draft and FA. I've said that before....

Tom Rathman should get a pay raise.
I remember being so disappointed when Cleveland took Marecic, as I was really hoping to have him. However, picking up a guy in the 7th that becomes a Pro-Bowl Alternate ended up being a great pick. I hope this is an indicator for future drafts that we will have a quality backup plan for missing out on a player, and the coaching staff to make it work.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if we see Miller a little more involved in the passing game, perhaps taking some of the looks that Walker got.
Originally posted by islavistan:
Diablo Rojo!!!

lol love that!