There are 123 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Congratulations MR. MILLER

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
GINGER POWER !!!

Yeah ,but looking at his mug..he still has that defense look, like I'm gonna rip yer heart out...!
Incredible that you can pick a rookie in the 7th round who switches positions and he can even play and start. To receive Pro Bowl recognition as a rookie is just amazing. I can't believe this pick turned out that well.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I was so wrong about this pick.

and most others
He's like a more mobile Tom Rathman. He makes the Offense more flexible.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I was so wrong about this pick.

Me too brotha....me too....
Would you rather have Bruce Miller or Owen Marecic?
Originally posted by susweel:
meh, he's only an alternate.

Sorry that does not get my **** hard.

You make it so easy to hate you. Not only do you use lewd profanity; you are obnoxious about it. Have you EVER said anything positive about our 49ers?

Brett Miller is an amazing story. The fact that ANY player in the NFL can go from 7th round pick to a starter is against huge odds. But to do what Miller has done is exponentially greater odds.
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:

You make it so easy to hate you. Not only do you use lewd profanity; you are obnoxious about it. Have you EVER said anything positive about our 49ers?

Brett Miller is an amazing story. The fact that ANY player in the NFL can go from 7th round pick to a starter is against huge odds. But to do what Miller has done is exponentially greater odds.

Yeah I love Brett Miler.

We so need a sarcasm font on this board.

And your not a true fan because you dont even know his correct name.
[ Edited by susweel on Dec 30, 2011 at 10:54 AM ]
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Incredible that you can pick a rookie in the 7th round who switches positions and he can even play and start. To receive Pro Bowl recognition as a rookie is just amazing. I can't believe this pick turned out that well.

San Diego, I know it would be hard, but you could acknowledge that Baalke had a very perceptive view of Miller's capability.

BRIT Miller was the linebacker from Illinois that was converted to FB 2 years ago and most zoners wanted him over Norris for final cuts.

BRUCE Miller is the FB we have now, the DE from UCF, and will finally be replacing Norris.

For the record, allot of zoners liked this pick... certain zoners are just more audible about their opinions. Anyone who knew about Brit felt pretty good about Bruce.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Bruise Miller, awesome young FB.

I always had a good feeling about this pick. The LB to FB switch was a good idea imo b/c they're kinda mirror positions.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JallenATLANTA:
He's like a more mobile Tom Rathman. He makes the Offense more flexible.

Tom Rathman was very mobile; and a very good receiver.
I love Marissa Miller

We so need a sarcasm font on this board.

And your not a true fan because you dont even know his correct name.

Someone bit hard.