LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 266 users in the forums

WR Joe Hastings promoted to 49ers 53-man roster

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by crabman82:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

Neither Kyle Williams (concussion) nor Ted Ginn (ankle) practiced today. Safety Colin Jones playing WR at practice ....

That'd just leave us with 3 wr's Crab, Swain, and Hastings. Maybe Colin Jones is the answer, he's another white guy right.:)
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
seriously doe the mancrush on Owens and at the first sight of a disruption in the locker room who you guys gonna blame?
Originally posted by kidash98:
Originally posted by susweel:
20catches for 250 yards and 4 Tds

and that is just for the first quarter.

hopefully the first quarter of the 1st quarter
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

Neither Kyle Williams (concussion) nor Ted Ginn (ankle) practiced today. Safety Colin Jones playing WR at practice ....

Colin Jones going to line up at WR this week? lol
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DUB9IROCZ:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

That would be awesome.
Eric Branch
TE Konrad Reuland and WR Joe Hastings not wearing practice-squad jerseys, suggesting they'll be promoted for Sunday's game. #49ers
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by okdkid:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

That would be awesome.

That dude is fast I bet they plans of developing him into good safety one day.
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

That would be awesome.

They may have the plans to develop him into a good safety but something tells me that he won't.
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Originally posted by Whomeam:
The problem here is that you're basing all of this on NOTHING but your own speculation. You say he can do all of these things. When did you last see him do those things? Before he had a huge injury that takes a long time for young players to get over? The dude is getting up there in years, he just had a major injury, he hasn't played football all year long, has no knowledge of the playbook and we're about to go in the playoffs. stop acting like you know better than the coaches. All of their moves this season have been good to great and they're not going to do something to hurt this team at this point.

If Owens was still as good as you try to make him out to be, he would be on a team already.

And the coaches are basing not signing him, on nothing but SPECULATION too - because they didn't even bother to work him out. That is my point. And if they don't give him a try simply because of what they have heard about him, then yes, that is stupid.

I wonder how many of the people that bash T.O. actually saw him play, and how many just read the media stories about him. I have seen him play since he was in college, I am more than capable of forming my own opinion of him - I don't need ESPN to give me one.

Okay now you're going with the "i've seen more football than you guys" defense. Not even worth it to argue with you anymore. Keep believing whatever stupidthings you want to believe, you've watched him since college you obviously know exactly how he is now.

word on the street is RDB had him in for a workout last week..said he was running pretty well. I kid I kid...

I go with what we know. We know Hastings is heatlhy, knows the playbook, and (and this is according to alex smith (i know you still doubt it because it doesnt agree with your point) has chemistry with the QB. We know Owens is coming off a serious injury..and doesn't know the playbook. When you add in the fact that Harbaugh and Baalke have shown to make some pretty good personnel calls this year (8 probowlers), I probably would give them the benefit of the doubt..and I'm even taking into account that you are indeed a T.O. authority.

btw..looks like Konrad Reuland will also be up this week. Makes me endorse this even more.
I would rather play with 10 people and get penalized all the way until we've got to do something else. Rather than play with TO when I know right now that person is not sold out to be part of this team. It is more about them than it is about the team. Cannot play with them. Cannot win with them. Cannot coach with them. Can't do it. I want winners. I want people that want to win.
[ Edited by monsterzero789 on Dec 28, 2011 at 2:36 PM ]

Originally posted by monsterzero789:
I would rather play with 10 people and get penalized all the way until we've got to do something else. Rather than play with TO when I know right now that person is not sold out to be part of this team. It is more about them than it is about the team. Cannot play with them. Cannot win with them. Cannot coach with them. Can't do it. I want winners. I want people that want to win.

Originally posted by DRnSFw:
seriously doe the mancrush on Owens and at the first sight of a disruption in the locker room who you guys gonna blame?

Ghostbusters?
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

That would be awesome.

High School: First-team all-state as a senior ... was also district and county Most Valuable Player ... totaled 1,800 yards rushing and 1,100 receiving his senior year ... accounted for 37 touchdowns ... Team Offensive MVP as a junior and senior ... honorable mention All-State his junior year ... chose TCU over Baylor, Purdue, and SMU
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by DRnSFw:

Ghostbusters?

The rain ?
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

[ Edited by defenderDX on Dec 28, 2011 at 2:40 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone