There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WR Joe Hastings promoted to 49ers 53-man roster

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
seriously doe the mancrush on Owens and at the first sight of a disruption in the locker room who you guys gonna blame?

Ghostbusters?


The rain ?

Alex Smith?
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
seriously doe the mancrush on Owens and at the first sight of a disruption in the locker room who you guys gonna blame?

Ghostbusters?


The rain ?

Alex Smith?

Global Warming?
Originally posted by DUB9IROCZ:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by DUB9IROCZ:
Originally posted by crabman82:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows



Neither Kyle Williams (concussion) nor Ted Ginn (ankle) practiced today. Safety Colin Jones playing WR at practice ....



Colin Jones going to line up at WR this week? lol

That would be awesome.

That dude is fast I bet they plans of developing him into good safety one day.

High School: First-team all-state as a senior ... was also district and county Most Valuable Player ... totaled 1,800 yards rushing and 1,100 receiving his senior year ... accounted for 37 touchdowns ... Team Offensive MVP as a junior and senior ... honorable mention All-State his junior year ... chose TCU over Baylor, Purdue, and SMU

but did he have 4 tds in a single game ?
Originally posted by jreff22:
BEAST MODE !!!!
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by DUB9IROCZ:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by DUB9IROCZ:
Originally posted by crabman82:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows



Neither Kyle Williams (concussion) nor Ted Ginn (ankle) practiced today. Safety Colin Jones playing WR at practice ....



Colin Jones going to line up at WR this week? lol

That would be awesome.

That dude is fast I bet they plans of developing him into good safety one day.

High School: First-team all-state as a senior ... was also district and county Most Valuable Player ... totaled 1,800 yards rushing and 1,100 receiving his senior year ... accounted for 37 touchdowns ... Team Offensive MVP as a junior and senior ... honorable mention All-State his junior year ... chose TCU over Baylor, Purdue, and SMU

but did he have 4 tds in a single game ?

gotta look at the film
Originally posted by djgtek:
Originally posted by jreff22:
BEAST MODE !!!!

Nice first post?
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Yes, because Braylon was contributing so much...

Don't you guys ever think that this front office and coaching staff knows what they're doing?

Your right, its might be years of poor coaching and front office work that has conditioned the backlash. Might not be the best move on paper, but need to give coach the benefit of the doubt.
We're going to be one and done....and for all of JH's glory he's also made some questionable moves.
LOL at the people wanting T.O


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Nice first post?

glad to finally join the forum after years of just reading them
Originally posted by djgtek:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Nice first post?

glad to finally join the forum after years of just reading them

Then you must know that I run s**t around this mutha f**k. Dont ever cross me

[ Edited by susweel on Dec 28, 2011 at 2:51 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
seriously doe the mancrush on Owens and at the first sight of a disruption in the locker room who you guys gonna blame?

Ghostbusters?


The rain ?

I can't stand the rain (missy elliot voice) (no homo)
Originally posted by Ninerbowl6:
We're going to be one and done....and for all of JH's glory he's also made some questionable moves.

Originally posted by Ninerbowl6:
We're going to be one and done....and for all of JH's glory he's also made some questionable moves.

sure bud
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 49,486
All We Are Saying..Is Give Joe A Chance!