There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

nfl.com says we have secured a 1st round bye but i dont agree..

What difference does it make what he said, is this a bunch of cackling old hens in here.
Originally posted by overthemiddle:
What difference does it make what he said, is this a bunch of cackling old hens in here.

Your statement tells me that you didn't thoroughly read all the comments.

Nice try at being rebellious.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
they have fixed the game so the win @STL is guaranteed.

Actually a Falcons win tomorrow clinches us the #2 seed.

Ok Faithful get your ATL gear out

great article about it here: http://www.examiner.com/san-francisco-49ers-in-san-francisco/how-the-49ers-might-want-to-rest-up-for-the-last-game-of-the-regular-season
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
How have we secured a 1st round bye when we are at 12-3, and new orleans has 2 games left and are at 11-3,

They could finish 13-3 and if we lose to rams we go 12-4.. thats 1 game higher than us. can anyone fill me in?

They are assuming no way we lose to the Rams and the Rams may tank hoping to get that first pick

No joke, the Rams are going to tank the last game so they have a clean shot at going #1 overall.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

No joke, the Rams are going to tank the last game so they have a clean shot at going #1 overall.

rams have given up, quit weeks ago.
i wanna see kaep throw some TDs to Brett SWAINNNNNNNNNN!
I thought it says secures first round bye with saints loss
they're idiots........ wow...
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i hope falcons win that way we can rest up against the rams

Ya I wanna see kaepernick

That would be interesting.

That why I'm pulling hard for ATL come Monday haha
What people aren't talking about as much is if we win out and the packers lose their next two games, we have the number 1 seed in the NFC most likely.
watching the recent sack bowman had this past week against the chicks, bowman should be looked at at outside linebacker....now hear me out..i love him at inside but he played outside at psu and with his rare speed for a lb he would create havoc off the corner...get rid of haralson and put bowman there...grant could take his spot in the middle with "the best" as i think grant is too good to sit out..now in nickel when aldon comes in bowman jumps back at inside and grant goes out...sacks and pressure all day
No.
Bowman is a savage beast .

He has sexy arms