There are 186 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Delaine walker.....

Originally posted by redmanc07:
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
I was under the impression that he could not catch a football if you placed it in his lap?

He has some drops just like everybody else. But he would prevent a double team on VD

He's excellent on outside passing routes (Alex relied heavily upon him in the season due to Gore's frequent issue with 'drops'), and can work a dump-off up to a first down; guy is a f**king TE, Swing Tackle, and FB all in one.
The best part about delaine playing is we won't see nearly as much of brett swain
Originally posted by HoRneR:
The best part about delaine playing is we won't see nearly as much of brett swain

Don't judge Swain so hastily. He was excess in Green Bay but only because of their depth in WR. He will compete for the 3rd/4th spot next year based on current roster.
Originally posted by dj43:
Don't judge Swain so hastily. He was excess in Green Bay but only because of their depth in WR. He will compete for the 3rd/4th spot next year based on current roster.

i doubt that with morgan coming back .. and we may as well sign another wr with all those FA WRs on the market. i doubt he makes the roster.

I could see him re-signed for a camp roster spot, but if makes the 53 man in 2012 I'll be very disappointed.
I am not saying swain is terrible or anything I just feel Walker as of right now is a better receiver.
Wow... can you imagine also how complete our already badass ST are going to be tomorrow with Delanie back?
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
D-Love is gonna have a big game... look for him in the Red zone nukka
So Dwalk is 100% a go?
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:
So Dwalk is 100% a go?

I'd assume that should be the case, even though he is listed as the usual questionable on the injury report by Harbaugh.

I really hope Ginn can play and provide us with some spark on punt returns.
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:
So Dwalk is 100% a go?

I'd assume that should be the case, even though he is listed as the usual questionable on the injury report by Harbaugh.

I really hope Ginn can play and provide us with some spark on punt returns.
Wicked.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Wow... can you imagine also how complete our already badass ST are going to be tomorrow with Delanie back?

would keep him off ST just 'cos of the high-speed collisions that job entails...lucky enough just to have him back, we have other bodies that can help fill out the TMS
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

would keep him off ST just 'cos of the high-speed collisions that job entails...lucky enough just to have him back, we have other bodies that can help fill out the TMS

Exactly. Our special teams has been dominant even without him, evident by the way they played and forced turnovers last Sunday. No need to risk his jaw and he should solely be used in the passing game in my opinion.

I hope you are joking