LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 259 users in the forums

Delaine walker.....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I don't think Delanie will play on Saturday. Even if he's able to be on the field, it makes me wonder how effective he can be with a jaw injury. Possibly Harbaugh trying to get the Saints to burn game plan time for our offense with Delanie for nothing. Since Delanie is usually in a lot of running plays with also releasing out for passes.

Now that's interesting. Imagine Delanie suiting up, but we hide his helmet on the sideline the entire game just encase he gets a little too curious?
bump.

just wondering what do u guys think delanies chance of playing in the nfc title game is
Originally posted by crabman82:
bump.

just wondering what do u guys think delanies chance of playing in the nfc title game is

Not good. Isnt his mouth still wired shut?
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
bump.

nope, i saw him talking on the sidelines and chewing on something. i like his chances playing next wk
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
bump.

No, he had the wires cut after the first week. He was ahead of schedule according to doctors on his healing, but still not ready to play today. He is being reevaluated on Monday. I'm sure his status will be known by the coaching staff on Tuesday, and the rest of us on Thursday.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
bump.

nope, i saw him talking on the sidelines and chewing on something. i like his chances playing next wk

Ah, nice. We will need him, though Justin Peele did have a good game.
Could see Delanie coming back next week now.
Getting Delanie back would be great.
Hopefully delanie gets in on the fun before its over. Good thing we have two games left.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VA49er:
Hopefully delanie gets in on the fun before its over. Good thing we have two games left.

He'd play in the Superbowl for sure. That will be 6 weeks on a typical 5 week injury. If there was a small chance he'd play today, there is a definite chance he'd play in 3 weeks.

wow, he is talking about playing next sunday. wonder whether there is some extra face mask gear that they can rig up to his helmet?
Originally posted by ninergold:
wow, he is talking about playing next sunday. wonder whether there is some extra face mask gear that they can rig up to his helmet?

@Dwalk46: Just got a lil workout in I'm so ready to pad up on Sunday. #49ers
Hope so, we are going to need him.
Originally posted by PTulini:
@Dwalk46: Just got a lil workout in I'm so ready to pad up on Sunday. #49ers

I hope he can shake off the rust.
Share 49ersWebzone