There are 362 users in the forums

Fox crew pics seattle

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Seems alot of people are picking the seachickens to win today. Also, a handful of people are also predicting that Lynch will score not 1, but 2 rushing TDs on the Niners........
We should not underestimate the Seahawks like we did the Cardinals. We always have a helluva time whenever we play up there. This s**t talking is only more motivation to kick their ass even more though. Especially the rush TD remarks.

should i slit me wrist now? WHO CARES. Niners could very easily lose this game. Many are predicting that they will. Hope not for the bandwagon zoners. Last weeks win and all the positive vibes will go down the and a second round ouster will be assured.
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
We should not underestimate the Seahawks like we did the Cardinals. We always have a helluva time whenever we play up there. This s**t talking is only more motivation to kick their ass even more though. Especially the rush TD remarks.

We underestimated the Cards?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

the zoner nation is clouded by their judment. Pie hole smack filters through the webzone vents.
Originally posted by whatawegot:

should i slit me wrist now? WHO CARES. Niners could very easily lose this game. Many are predicting that they will. Hope not for the bandwagon zoners. Last weeks win and all the positive vibes will go down the and a second round ouster will be assured.

-and bradshaw is balding.

cbs crew>fox crew anyways.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

thats hillarious. He looks just like me
MERRY FRICKIN HUMMBUG CHRISTMAS!!!!
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by westcoastchamp:
damn you Terry

I love being underestimated.

You play for the team?
haha they lose

Scored one TD, Seacocks lost.

Will they ever learn?
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Guys come on. Its FOX???

Side point. It would be good to see more 49ers on these shows.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

You know what I mean and yes, many zoners thought that was an easy win going into that game.
Share 49ersWebzone