LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Forty Niners first offensive plays against Seattle

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Amir:
never understood these threads. first play is run right/left like 97% of the time.

not under Harbaugh....pretty even.
playaction to crabtee on deep comeback route, makes open field move gets 25 yards after catch, holding #76, 1st and 20 turns into 3 and out
pregame thread?

right english?
Originally posted by forty9ers:
pregame thread?

right english?

Originally posted by hofer36:
Smith 3 step drop, quick out to williams

This.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by hofer36:
Smith 3 step drop, quick out to williams

This.

Looks about right....

.be
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
strip sack fumble by Irvin, picked up by clemmons run in for a TD.

42-3, Seahawks.
pistol formation fake hand off to james and 14 yd run by kap
27 yard playction pass to Davis out of the shotgun with 3 blocking backs (Tukuafu, Miller , Gore ) ...which silences the s**tbirds as they spit out their latte's in disgust
pistol formation.. kap motions everybody out of the backfield then throws a screen to crabs.. 10 yard gain.

Kaep 64mph fastball into Carolls bulldyke looking face
[ Edited by 16to87 on Dec 23, 2012 at 8:22 AM ]
Originally posted by 16to87:
64mph fastball into Carolls bulldyke looking face

This.
20 yard reverse to Boldin
I'm sticking with what normally happens in Seattle. False start followed by a draw that gets stuffed and loses 2 yards, another false start, a screen for 4 or 5 yards, an incompletion and then a punt that will either be blocked or returned for a touchdown thanks to multiple holds that the refs wont see because apparently that noise level prevents the refs from being able to see and hear. Last season we were down by 14 with like 2 minutes gone in the first quarter. I'm glad so many of you are optimistic. Its really the only thing that's keeping me from throwing in the towel completely. I just see the Hawks going 8-0 at home.

Gore up the gut, I think its time to put the toughness back into the offense, 300 pound linemen with a bruising back like gore, time to get tough, lol ....release the Kraken, lol
[ Edited by niteshade80 on Sep 12, 2013 at 7:42 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone