There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What 49er has made you the most proud so far this season?

What 49er has made you the most proud so far this season?

You gotta give it up for Smitty no doubt. Dude is a warrior and no one had the whole world against him like he did/does, madd props.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
All Done!
Justin Smith.............why isnt he on the ballot.......he also deserves to be defensive player of the year
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Justin Smith.............why isnt he on the ballot.......he also deserves to be defensive player of the year

Lots of people missing. BTW, the reason we are an unlikely #2 seed...is because we are a team of about 15 MVPs. Honestly, no one really stands head and shoulders above the others. Even I will admit that Alex Smith is one of those 15. Its pointless to me to rank them

No other team in the league is operating like we are right now, and all season really.
[ Edited by danimal on Dec 22, 2011 at 4:15 PM ]
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Alex Smith, I never thought I would say it.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Alex Smith

^
Costanzo!
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

He is on the ballot, just as a DT for some reason. He actually won the fan voting for the pro bowl.

after the final fan voting was counted, Willis, J.Smith, and Andy Lee all won the top spot at their positions. no way the players/coaches dont also agree, so we will at least have those 3 going to the pro bowl. we have so many deserving players this year.

Carlos Rogers
NaVorro Bowman
Aldon Smith
Ray McDonald
Mike Iupati
Frank Gore

all are deserving to go as well. we'll see how the players/coaches vote, we should get Rogers, Bowman, and maybe Aldon after the MNF showing. Iupati deserves it, but will likely get screwed by the rest of the line being crappy. Gore could go, but with McCoy and Peterson taking the top 2 spots, itll be a crap shoot between Lynch, Turner, Gore, Wells, and Forte.
There's a lot of guys missing from this list. For me it's Frank Gore. From that list, I like what Kyle Williams is doing.
There a lot guys that should be on that list but... i ain't to proud to beg

Originally posted by valrod33:
Alex Smith

One of the biggest turnarounds of a career we have ever seen in NFL history.
Bowman certainly came a long way after falling for a fake pass past the line of scrimmage from Kevin Kolb
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
All of them, sorry I couldn't single one out.
BOWMAN!!!!
Parys Haralson. Been solid all year. No glaring mistakes.