LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

cool gif from last night's game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://i.imgur.com/4wPhk.gif
That is cool.

It is amazing how much different a game on Monday night is. The power issues just added to the atmosphere.

(i say this because we won too obviously...)
it was definitely ominous. the power goes out-- symbolic of the dark decade the niner's have experienced...then, slowly, one by one, the lights start to come back on...until the place is full of light again...the ghosts of candlestick were out last night...and the niners are back...this team has a chance to do what the '81 team did...win a superbowl and begin an era of greatness.
Originally posted by spoiledNconfused:
it was definitely ominous. the power goes out-- symbolic of the dark decade the niner's have experienced...then, slowly, one by one, the lights start to come back on...until the place is full of light again...the ghosts of candlestick were out last night...and the niners are back...this team has a chance to do what the '81 team did...win a superbowl and begin an era of greatness.

Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

maybe if it was week 1-2-5-8 but they have already gone to the light.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

As a fan who was there, I can tell you that it took the crowd about a good few minutes to figure out it was not a staged blackout. The crowd cheered when the lights went off. Thank God we didn't hear an explosion, because that could have ended poorly.

The give away for me was when the Niner helmet (that they run through) started to deflate
What would you do if it had been Godzilla stepping on that transformer
Originally posted by zillabeast:

watched patrick willis tackle him. DUH.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
As a fan who was there, I can tell you that it took the crowd about a good few minutes to figure out it was not a staged blackout. The crowd cheered when the lights went off. Thank God we didn't hear an explosion, because that could have ended poorly.

The give away for me was when the Niner helmet (that they run through) started to deflate

Exactly what I was thinking. When the lights first went off I thought they were trying to make the intros more dramatic or something.

Then when I saw the helmet deflating I was like.........this piece of s**t stadium, we're never gonna get another MNF at Candlestick!

• boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by jdt84_2:

SURVEY SAYS...

weirdo? clever!
  • Antix
  • Veteran
it was a cool event given we won. added a bit of symbolism to the game that only a niner fan could appreciate
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by jdt84_2:

SURVEY SAYS...

I'm hard!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone