There are 96 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Cris Carter, on the niners defense

Well if the Green Bay Packers don't get their offensive line healthy and functioning well together, then I find it very hard to believe that they would or could prevail against the 49er defense and especially their front seven.

Here are some assorted Google News stories on Green Bay's offensive line, one of which describes it as a "MASH unit." lol

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl=us&tbm=nws&btnmeta_news_search=1&q=greenbay+packers+offensive+line&oq=greenbay+packers+offensive+line&aq=f&aqi=d1d-o1&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=4222l10939l0l11349l31l29l0l12l0l0l184l1814l9.8l17l0#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&gl=us&tbm=nws&source=hp&q=greenbay+packers+%22offensive+line%22&pbx=1&oq=greenbay+packers+%22offensive+line%22&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=5477l7965l1l8689l2l2l0l0l0l0l169l291l0.2l2l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=b60c8c5a9635f02d&biw=1536&bih=713

Go 9ers!
[ Edited by 49er-Fan on Dec 21, 2011 at 8:32 AM ]
B
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by SAVAGE49er:
Cris Carter.....C'mon man!!!

This

better yet.

HOP.. Hold on Playa
CC's comments aside, I think GB and NO would smoke the Niners D. Just my opinion, but I don't like the sound of Culliver and Brown against Driver and Nelson. Same goes for the Saints; Meachem, Moore, and Henderson would spell doom for Brown, Culliver, and company.

At the Stick, with lousy weather......maybe the Niners do alright. In the dome or at Lambo with decent weather......we're screwed.
[ Edited by AKfanster on Dec 21, 2011 at 8:59 AM ]
Originally posted by AKfanster:
CC's comments aside, I think GB and NO would smoke the Niners D. Just my opinion, but I don't like the sound of Culliver and Brown against Driver and Nelson. Same goes for the Saints; Meachem, Moore, and Henderson would spell doom for Brown, Culliver, and company.

At the Stick, with lousy weather......maybe the Niners do alright. In the dome or at Lambo with decent weather......we're screwed.

We've played the best WRs. WRs aren't what will hurt this defense. The accuracy of breese and Rodgers will. Yes, their receivers still need to make the catch but those QBs accuracy will be the primary reason why our DBs may not get a hand on the ball.

Culliver shut down megatron. He has great potential.
Jesus christ, what a bunch of negative nancies in here...

What KC did this weekend meant nothing?????!?!

This!!! Thought Chris had more football smarts than that...........
[ Edited by kemp_j on Dec 21, 2011 at 9:26 AM ]
Carter you need to check into things before you speak.
This is the same guy who toted M&M (Money and Memories). And we all wonder why he's been ringless.
On the side, I know Heath Evans, and Kordell like the 49ers
Fack him and his lazy eyes.....fool looks like he's about to fall asleep half of the time.....
Why does this surprise anyone.

this!
Originally posted by Joecool:
We've played the best WRs. WRs aren't what will hurt this defense. The accuracy of breese and Rodgers will. Yes, their receivers still need to make the catch but those QBs accuracy will be the primary reason why our DBs may not get a hand on the ball.

That's a good point. I should've added that the Niners MUST get to the QB against GB or NO. If they have time to throw, they will pick the secondary apart. As I said, both teams have very good 2nd and 3rd WRs. Brown and Culliver will have their hands full.