LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

49ers Run Defense vs Marshawn Lynch

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
f**k it. Let them end our streak, we ended (sorta) their season. They only got the rushing TD after a blocked punt. At the end of the day we got the W, and Larry Grant was the one who was eating the skittles.

ALL YOUR SKITTLES ARE BELONG TO US!!!

ALL YOUR SKITTLES ARE BELONG TO US!!!

i love this!
i gotta say this and not to sound like a sore record loser...but you gotta see the other side....9ERS are coming off a MNF against the PITSBURGH STEELERS....and it was 3 and half days before flying out to seattle and beating them, this team was tired. at least the defense side of it...they had to lose something... better the record than the game.
[ Edited by ninerfreak on Dec 24, 2011 at 4:54 PM ]
He would have never made a rushing TD had it not been for the blocked punt. It was meant to end, but the only team to break it will be the Niners in 2012!
Larry Grant is a joke. Marshawn was pretty dominate today. He stopped Jackson, not Marshawn. No way Lynch fumbles on that play lol. Beastmode was in full effect today. Both records fall. In fact he nearly had 2 TDs, and should have gotten the ball on that 3rd and goal.
^^larry grant he isnt a patrick willis but there isnt much of him in the nfl

larry grant may actually be a starter on most teams
Originally posted by vaden:
Against top 10 defenses in yards per rush (SF, PIT, BAL, CIN, ATL) Lynch has gained 201 yards on 75 carries with 3 TDs. Throw in the Bears (13th) and Cardinals (11th) and he's at 316 yards on 114 carries with 5 TDs. So props to him for stomping on the bad defenses. There are a lot of things I'm worried about with this game, but Lynch isn't among them.

*oops, I see valrod pointed this out first earlier in the thread

lol Wrong! He was the only thing they had to worry about. And remember Marshawn did all that with a below average starting QB and no real deep threat at WR. Dude is the best player on Seattle and one of the best in the division.
Originally posted by Druckenmiller14:
Larry Grant is a joke. Marshawn was pretty dominate today. He stopped Jackson, not Marshawn. No way Lynch fumbles on that play lol. Beastmode was in full effect today. Both records fall. In fact he nearly had 2 TDs, and should have gotten the ball on that 3rd and goal.

We won! At the end of the day, lynch was on the sideline cursing and mad. Who cares about the rest. We won
I want to officially nominate the skittles thing as the dumbest NFL tradition ever.
Originally posted by YungAce:
I knew this b*****d would give us trouble

Hes an actual bay area kid. Unlike the entire niners roster. How many local kids have the Niners missed out on and regreted? Aaron Rodgers, Marshawn, Desean Jackson, Tom Brady... do I need to go on?
Originally posted by boomer49er:
I want to officially nominate the skittles thing as the dumbest NFL tradition ever.

It put a nice smile on my face to see Grant eating skittles and then spitting them out at the end of the game.

Originally posted by vaden:
Against top 10 defenses in yards per rush (SF, PIT, BAL, CIN, ATL) Lynch has gained 201 yards on 75 carries with 3 TDs. Throw in the Bears (13th) and Cardinals (11th) and he's at 316 yards on 114 carries with 5 TDs. So props to him for stomping on the bad defenses. There are a lot of things I'm worried about with this game, but Lynch isn't among them.

*oops, I see valrod pointed this out first earlier in the thread

lol Wrong! He was the only thing they had to worry about. And remember Marshawn did all that with a below average starting QB and no real deep threat at WR. Dude is the best player on Seattle and one of the best in the division.

How's the weather in Washington today? Why don't you go back to the Seahawks board and cry about Grant making fun of your boys stupid candy.
We won! At the end of the day, lynch was on the sideline cursing and mad. Who cares about the rest. We won

"We"? lol what number were you wearing today? You sat on your couch and got fat today. No "WE" in that.

"We"? lol what number were you wearing today? You sat on your couch and got fat today. No "WE" in that.

Lulz, ok dude
Originally posted by boomer49er:
How's the weather in Washington today? Why don't you go back to the Seahawks board and cry about Grant making fun of your boys stupid candy.

I'm in the bay area genius. Lived hear all my life and a niner season ticket holder. But I'm also an east bay product and have watched Marshawn play since his high school days. Sorry, I'll always root for the local kids. I'm glad to see him having success. Nice try though lol
Lulz, ok dude

Just find it comical when people use "WE" did this, "WE" ran the ball well. "WE" played hard. It creates the idea of false activity and being a part of something you had nothing to do with.
Share 49ersWebzone